Is It Normal?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's plainly an idiot. The fact that she claims it's her father's gun... Says alot about how fucked up she is.

And it sounds like either a cry for help or a marketing scheme dreamt up to get views.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A loaded gun is not normal...a titan missile on the other hand is quite normal!

You can shoot your titan missile in me anytime rico - but seriously someone needs to send her a number for a good pysiciatrist! (I know thats probably not spelt correctly but I don't know how to use the spell checker on here yet!! I know, I know - dumb blonde!!)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the article
"....... I have a very dangerous obesession- I mastrubate with my dad’s 9mm gun, I shit you not. I first check to confirm there are bullets in it and I turn the safety off, it makes me so hot and I mastrubate with the barrel. One time I was THAT close from hitting the trigger and it made me even honrier. Is that normal? "

I think it's made up. If it's real I'm sure we'll see her soon enough on one of those emergency television shows.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how common it is but I have heard of this kind of stuff before. One of my female cousins got me all upset one time telling me about what her husband liked to do to her with his loaded rifle. And they weren't getting along very well at the time. I just had to learn to not worry about it. As long as it is between consenting adults. Some people are just risk takers and I guess they are into some kind of adryenolyn rush. This was like 20 years ago and my cousin is still alive and kicking.... I guess different strokes for different folks.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that safe? - Is It Normal? - http://isitnormal.com original story I do believe...

I like this comment someone posted on that site:
"use the same gun to clean your ears out for our sake. "

sorry bit morbid at the moment thought it was funny :p

OH OH OH you can vote if it's NORMAL or fuckedup at that site :) I'm guessing what we will vote for..