Is it offensive to ask someone you're dating but haven't slept with how big they are?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you all think, and does the answer to this question depend upon whether you are looking for a more serious connection or just casual sex?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends, but normally, we men won't get offended at all, in fact our primitive reasoning in these contexts :p would trigger the "she wants me, we are are going to fuck pretty soon"...
Realistically, it is very uncommon. I have only once been asked to show it to a girl before any sexual context, she was happy to see it and we didn't have sex on that ocassion, so it was true curiosity (some days later we did actually have sex, anyway)

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you all think, and does the answer to this question depend upon whether you are looking for a more serious connection or just casual sex?

This depends.

1) are you going to ask for proof?
1a) If you ask for proof are you ready to take it to the next level? I don't do 30 second shows. Don't build him up if you don't have an intention of getting him off.

2) Will you believe the answer? A guy thats small will think that if he tells you how big he really is then you won't sleep with him.

I've been known to lie about my size. I usually say that I only have 4", that way when the night improves they are surprised.

D

deleted3272

Have had this happen a few times, idk i guess its a double edged sword. First off it kinda makes me think she has some kinda size limit or sompthin and wants to make shur i meet it. But if I turn out to be the biggest so far its kinda hot to know. That is if she is honest about it.

SensualHer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Men LIE... If you haven't discovered this tactic yet. Especially when they feel like one answer will lead them getting LAID or Not getting laid.. Even if he's small he isn't going to tell you, my dear....:frown1:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't be offended by that question, but I may be a bit uncommon.

Yes, it is uncommon to ask because most men know that most women would not like that question, and in my case, I'll probably come across as extremely creepy and get mace in my face. If a woman ever asks me that, I probably won't be offended but I'd say that I have a tiny dick.

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't think it is offensive, but before I straight out answered I would ask why do you want to know. I'm a tall guy with big shoes, I've never been asked this by someone I was dating but I have been by asked by normal female friends. All of them I knew were simply being themselves so I answered casually that the myth about big feet does not hold water. Sad but true. If a dates answer to why she wanted to know did not give me reason for serious concerne I would answer casually just like giving the time of day. Its a quarter past 5 and getting closer to 6 as we speak.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, would it be OK if I asked her if she has a tight or loose vagina?

No it would not be OK. Death awaits you.

Besides silly boy - you know the answer
women are always tight until you stretch them out
(if your stuff is big enough :wink:)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all depends on the person you're asking. Some would be offended, most would not.

It does however, reflect on the type of person you are. The second a person asks the size of my dick (not necessarily on this site, it's to be expected) I pretty much lose any ounce of respect I had for them.

Although, if it's just going to be a fling and you'd much prefer an average-large sized dick, then I think it'd be in your best interest to ask first.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it offensive to ask someone you're dating but haven't slept with how big they are?

Offense lies in the mind of the person judging something so - nothing is offensive inherently - so as with most things, it depends on the person involved and their perspective and values.

To me, it doesn't point (no pun intended) one way or the other as it regards casual/more serious. It is a question. It's a great opportunity to demonstrate honesty and comfort with one's body if one so chooses.

Some people might ask because they are interested in casual time with a hung guy. Some people might ask because they know their own sexual nature/desires well enough to ask about such things ahead of time. Some people might ask because they are seeking someone who can be open and honest.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I always think of my size in relative terms to what it's fucking. So it's a dumb question to me, and I would not necessarily believe a woman knew what she needed dimensionally if I asked her in turn.

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
The second a person asks the size of my dick (not necessarily on this site, it's to be expected) I pretty much lose any ounce of respect I had for them.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I’ve had numerous conversations with both male and female friends about penis size and have yet to lose respect for them. I don’t see anything offensive about it. It’s no big deal, it’s just a simple question.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to disagree with you on this one. I’ve had numerous conversations with both male and female friends about penis size and have yet to lose respect for them. I don’t see anything offensive about it. It’s no big deal, it’s just a simple question.
I should have been more clear. I don't mind discussing penis size with male or female friends, but when a person I've just met (or at best, an acquaintance) asks me the size of my dick, I lose respect for them and do look at them differently because of that. I just think that developing a connection with a person first is more important than finding out whether they've got a big dick or not.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You could do it more slyly like just ask what type of condoms they like to use... if they say anything other than Magnum XL or something from TheyFit you can send them packing! :tongue: