Is it offensive to ask someone you're dating but haven't slept with how big they are?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it offensive to ask someone you're dating but haven't slept with how big they are?
What do you all think, and does the answer to this question depend upon whether you are looking for a more serious connection or just casual sex?

Well. I think that it depends on the guy. But you will also have to factor in how serious your dating is. If your dating isn't as serious as you thought, then, who cares. If the relationship is good...then ask him how "big" he is.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
remember some guys never bothered measuring, it's more about CONFIDENCE

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally misread the question. Disregard everything I wrote before.

If you're dating them then I think it's perfectly fine. Great way to get things heated.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I wouldn't be offended but I'd view it as a very telling question. And since, as a rule, I find size queens unattractive, it'd make it a lot less likely that we'd ever make it to the point of actually having sex.

Steve

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Context, context, context.

If you ask point blank, at best its awkward. At worse, offensive, or you get a lie as a response. Point blank reeks of hidden agenda, like a deal breaker.

If it is woven into a converstaion, then the next most natural question would be to ask that for the sake of the conversation, then it should be OK. I think it speaks more the the reason of "why" you are asking.

Here is an example of a conversation:
Girl: I hate it when I get a UTI.
Guy: Do those really hurt that much? I guess there are lots of ways to hurt down there.
Girl: What other ways? Have you hurt a girl down there? Should I be worried? It sounds like you got something down there. (with a wink)
Guy: Well, what's big to you? (playing it safe an "sizing her up")
Girl: (lie) I am not really concerned with size. I am not really sure what is considered big. But you say you have hurt someone. How big is that?
Guy: Well, Im xxxx big.

See, you trick the guy into going into the conversation and you set it up so that you still create a comfortable environment. It helps to play stupid a little.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I felt my relationship was getting serious with small women, I told them of my size only because I've had a lot of bad experiances over the years with them. My current gf is very small and she told me not to worry about it when i brought this subject up. Fortunately she was right!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's both rude and offensive. :mad: If that's all you care about pay for a gigolo. :irked:

Says the (apparently former) unabashed size queen who once had her minimum requirements in her signature.:rolleyes: Are you suddenly okay with smaller now or is your M.O. to fuck them then dump them if they don't measure up?

While I wouldn't be offended, it would probably lead me to think that she was interested in casual sex rather than a serious relationship.

I wouldn't be offended but I'd view it as a very telling question. And since, as a rule, I find size queens unattractive, it'd make it a lot less likely that we'd ever make it to the point of actually having sex.

Steve

I have to ask why this is unattractive. I understand why smaller or average endowed guys would think so but I'm confused to hear it from the bigger guys.

Why doesn't such a question just mean that she's interested in sex enough that she's taken notice of what she likes or needs? Doesn't the fact that it's important enough to be a consideration indicate that sex with the right person (mind and body) is something she likes and will continue to enjoy long term?

How often do we hear of sexual relations dropping off drastically after marriage or after a couple of years? In most instances it's the woman we hear who has slowed the pace. Don't you think that's less likely with a woman who likes sex, particularly if you do have the size that she's asking about?

If you find women who know that larger is what works for them unattractive does that mean that you're attracted to a woman whose attitude towards sex is, *shrug*, "Whatever."?

Sure. That makes sense.

A woman who asks that question is interested in sex enough that you can discuss issues and fantasies without being labeled a perv for it. That's not a good thing?

A woman who asks that question knows what she likes and is willing to communicate that so that when sex does happen she'll help you learn her body and her orgasms will be genuine. If she's attentive enough to know her own likes she's also likely to be attentive to your likes as well. These aren't good things?

A woman who asks this question will view your size as a gift, not an obstacle. Reduced likelihood of mysterious headaches and complaints of soreness. Increased likelihood of desire, eagerness, skill and even fit. These aren't good things?

What's more, a woman who asks this question knows that by the asking alone she's likely opening herself up to judgement for it so it shows that she is willing to make herself emotionally vulnerable to you. That's not a good thing?

See, you trick the guy into going into the conversation and you set it up so that you still create a comfortable environment. It helps to play stupid a little.
Perfect. Head games.

Do you want the woman who's forthright or the one who will manipulate with games be it for information or anything else?

She's already dating you without knowing the answer to this question so I would hope you'd realize there are other qualities about you that attract her. You're already dating her so you must find qualities in her that are attractive. Why is it that a guy who does have the size to satisfy said size queen would suddenly find her attraction to just one more quality about him unattractive? Why should it disqualify her as relationship material?

I don't get why for the well hung guy instead of this question triggering jackpot bells the impression is she's only worth a screw or two, if that.

I'm mystified.
I was under the impression that men liked sex.

Silly me.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do it all the time. There is a way to "jokingly" ask. You just say "so...what are you packing?" and then say "I'm just kidding" but the seed is planted. They cant resist telling you anyway! In my experience though a lot of guys really dont get it. They think they have big dicks and theyre just average. Im not shy about asking :)

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I'd probably just tell them to look at ruler if asked and say "See those numbers on there? It's going to be one of them for the length and one other for the girth. Take your pick." :tongue:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it all the time. There is a way to "jokingly" ask. You just say "so...what are you packing?" and then say "I'm just kidding" but the seed is planted. They cant resist telling you anyway! In my experience though a lot of guys really dont get it. They think they have big dicks and theyre just average. Im not shy about asking :)

I like your style!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have to ask why this is unattractive. I understand why smaller or average endowed guys would think so but I'm confused to hear it from the bigger guys.
I don't get why for the well hung guy instead of this question triggering jackpot bells the impression is she's only worth a screw or two, if that.

I certainly wouldn't see it as unattractive. What I had said is that the question would be a possible indicator to me that she is interested in casual sex rather than a serious relationship, but of course, as someone mentioned above, context is important here. The conversation that leads up to the question, and the way the question is asked would all affect how I would take it.

To quickly address your other point about "don't big guys like finding a woman who wants a big cock?" Yes, but not as much as I like finding a woman who hasn't had one before and hasn't given size much thought, then finds out (with mine) that she loves a large cock. :)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect. Head games.

Do you want the woman who's forthright or the one who will manipulate with games be it for information or anything else?

I'm mystified.

Silly me.
Its called tact.
Yes, you are being silly because if the girl is so damn sexually liberated, the question of how big his dick is would have been know already by her making the move and finding out herself. I doubt the guy would complain and the question never has to be asked. Yes, men like sex. So, we all have to play these "head games" to be tactfull. She could give him head, or play the head game.

Should she ask him what his annual income is right away too?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a man asks me how big my tits are or what size bra I wear I tell him, then ask how big his dick is. I think it's only fair.

But, I don't generally bring it up with someone unless I'm expecting it to be a more physically based relationship.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you all think, and does the answer to this question depend upon whether you are looking for a more serious connection or just casual sex?

I've said before I thought it was mostly offensive, and I still do. I can think of very few cases where it would be appropriate. I'd consider it a deal breaker since in most cases my answer would never be the right one.

I do understand why it may have to be asked though. I'm still trying to figure out a way for a true size queen to be tactful about it though. I still got nothing.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What's more, a woman who asks this question knows that by the asking alone she's likely opening herself up to judgement for it so it shows that she is willing to make herself emotionally vulnerable to you. That's not a good thing?

She's already dating you without knowing the answer to this question so I would hope you'd realize there are other qualities about you that attract her. You're already dating her so you must find qualities in her that are attractive. Why is it that a guy who does have the size to satisfy said size queen would suddenly find her attraction to just one more quality about him unattractive? Why should it disqualify her as relationship material?

I'm mystified.

Silly me.

Yes, silly you. :wink:

You wouldn't like it if a date told you to lose a few pounds and get a new wardrobe if the relationship was going to go any further.

But then these are things that you could do something about if you so wished.

If you have a minimum requirement, it is your issue, you should be honest about it and let them choose. That would be polite. Why should you have the call when the guy doesn't even know what he is being judged against?

They can choose not to go further even if they meet the requirement. But here is the crux of male psychology. What if they just make your minimum standard? They know immediately that they are on the small scale for what you need. Like if I said I would only date 36DD minimum, and your 36DD's were your pride and joy and everyone had always told you this. You would be there wondering if I wasn't just tolerating them, whilst dreaming of 38JJ's.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be offended, but I would be apprehensive. If I was dating her and didn't really know her very well yet, I'd wonder if she was one of those "if you have anything less than 10x7, then you have a tiny micro dick and can't please me" size queens. At which point, if she is, she leaves my "I want to hit that" ladder and lands on my "friends" ladder. Either you're going to be happy or you're not. If you're just going to "settle" for now and only be moderately happy but mostly bored until a Peter North comes along, then GTFO.

If I knew her well enough to know that she wasn't some picky size queen and was honestly just curious, then I still wouldn't give actual numbers because most people aren't very good at accurately visualizing measurements of any kind, let alone dick sizes. Besides, there's shapes and curves and stuff to factor in anyway, which can alter one's perceptions. At best, I'd probably just offer my wrist and tell her to put her hand around it, then say "it's almost like that, but a little [bigger/smaller]," depending on her hand size.

I'd do the same if it was just a female friend of mine and it was a decently mature conversation. Hey, maybe she'll tell one of her friends that's down for some casual lovin' :wink:.

Either way, I wouldn't care what their reaction was because I'm happy and confident with my size, especially in the girth department.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a deal breaker in most cases, and for little awhile I did tell them my size, but rarely any female believe it until they see it.

Not every women will take a 7+ inch thick cock, and I haven't found a way to respectively sift those out and save the time wasted in incompatibility. I do assume in places like this, that the majority of women in here want a big one.

The question I have is how did the married female in here find their man with a big cock? Did you shop or took the chance of what you got?

No disrespect for the gay man in here, as I haven't found one that have an issue with thickness it seems.

Last edited:

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
offensive? I believe that it depends on his size. If he has a big dick, then he won't take offense. if its small, it might make him feel uncomfortable.

also, asking such a question definitely gives the impression that you want to engage in some sort of sexual activity. i suppose it might be a good icebreaker if you are planning to have sex with him.