Is it offensive to ask someone you're dating but haven't slept with how big they are?

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
voyeuristic-Yeah it's rather tacky and rude.

I can notice and appreciate a nice basket on a man but flaccid size means nothing, as all men know.

I've had sex and relationships with men who were below average or average and it was the hottest sex/relationship I've ever had, and we didn't talk about size and I did not rub in the fact that I was bigger, that I was intact with a foreskin and they were not, or that I have bull balls that hang low while they did not.

I have bisexual and gay male friends who are a bit above average at 6.5-6.75 inches and it's an excellent size and they tell me how it works fine on their male/female, or male partners.

Think of it this way:
What if a man or woman came up to you and asked you how deep your pussy is, how tight/loose it is, or how big/small your tits are? Then they rejected you based on your answers or if you were not rejected and they said, "Well OK, I wanna get my nut/clitoral orgasm, and you'll do!".

I know some women wrote here about how they'll just grope men I don't like it when men do this to me and I don't like it when women do it either; but I don't like being touched/groped/felt up by strangers.

For the women who are into this would you care if a man felt up your skirt or down your pants and felt your pussy?

I have a big cock and I get annoyed with the How big are you? question by size queens and it makes me think the person just uses others like a human dildo during sex and is a total do me queen and is all into themselves and their needs only and not their partners' emotions, what their partner perhaps wants, or anything else besides what they themselves want.

If you're THAT much of a size queen get a dildo, and for the sake of humanity stop having sex, stop looking for sexual partners, stay celibate and don't ever reproduce and pass on the size queen gene. :rolleyes:

Or find a good male/female fisting Top with small hands and forearms. :wink:
Three main reasons, based on my observations of many size queens here over the years (and I'd like to stress that none of these comments are directed specifically at YOU, as I don't know you and haven't followed your posts all that closely):

1) Even though I myself am unlikely to disappoint size queens, I find it obnoxious that any woman would reject any man for this reason. Nobody deserves to be rejected solely on the basis of body part size, as far as I'm concerned.

2) Perhaps it's overly simplistic, but my assumption is that any woman willing to boil a guy down to one dimension (measured in inches) is probably pretty one-dimensional herself, no matter how much she may love sex or know what she wants in bed

3) I have way too much self-esteem to accept anyone characterizing me as nothing more than what's between my legs, i.e., as life-support for a big dong. And this IS the way size queens come across. To put the shoe on the other foot: Most busty women who are smart and confident have no interest in men whose top five criteria all boil down to "big boobs."

Just FYI, I've been with the same woman 15 years, she's not a size queen, and I never, EVER, want for sex. So your earlier rebuttal has a few holes.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Steve

Great posts, guys.
I wonder why "voyeruristic" and "Gillette" haven't replied yet..? :biggrin1: