Is it ok if a gay guy compliments a str8 guys penis ?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess it would depend on the str8 guy. I mean, if you said it to one of the "I don't care, as long as he doesn't touch me" kinda guys, then no problem. If you said it to one of the "I kick any guy's ass that said something like to that me" kinda guys, then you might want to make sure that your dental policy, covering teeth replacement, is up to date. :rolleyes:

EastCoastG

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok cool. Yeah, i mean..i would never say like " damn dude, i wanna suck on that thing" lolol :wink:. Just a nice admiring compliment :smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcom
I was just wondering what the view was on here of this before i get myself into trouble :newangel:
:biggrin1:
Ain't a problem for me brotha....I don't think you'll get into any trouble here:wink::cool:
Just be Safe, be Careful, & Enjoy!:smile:

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not totally straight, but I take compliments as compliments, unless it's weird with the dude gaping at me. Passing comments at urinals, lockerrooms, showers, wherever, are fine by me, but overtly sexual ones aren't.

soarer_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree with Jack. However, it has to be done tactfully i.e. "Whoa, dude - watch where you point that thing!" is OK provided you say it in a frat boy kinda way, whereas "Wow, you have a really delicious looking cock" while drooling and staring could easily see you in the ER.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say that here on the Internet it is safe for you to do so, lol. If you talk about a real-life, face to face compliment, than that's a different story.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not every man likes it. On LPSG many str8 guys post pictures and ask for comments of the ladies. But in a totally male surrounding like a locker room, men’s showers, restrooms etc guys who show around ask for it.
On the Internet it’s safe to give compliments to any guy, but in the real world it’s not always the right thing to do.​

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I understand it you are asking about to ettiquette of LPSG. Around here, there are a few "Str8s" (i.e., totally closeted 'mos in huge denial) who do not like it when you compliment them, but you can always tell them because their pictures have captions like, "For the Ladies Only" or "No gay guys allowed."

Everyone else understands that if you are posting cock pics, everyone will comment.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
As I understand it you are asking about to ettiquette of LPSG. Around here, there are a few "Str8s" (i.e., totally closeted 'mos in huge denial) who do not like it when you compliment them, but you can always tell them because their pictures have captions like, "For the Ladies Only" or "No gay guys allowed."

Everyone else understands that if you are posting cock pics, everyone will comment.
Well stated Forties....

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah in "real life" - I can't imagine a scenario in everyday life that complimenting one of my buddies on his dick would be appropriate, gay or not. However, sometimes I think, why not? I'm not saying I wanna jump him, just that he's got a great looking dick. I don't have a problem complimenting a guy on his body...("man, you must work those abs....wish I had that"...etc. @ the gym).

But *here*? Do you really have to ask? :tongue:

in lpsg, its tottaly cool, while in life it gets a bit weird

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I comment the way I feel if I think they are hot and I want to suck on there man meat I say it. All guys on this site should understand that everyone is watching. All guys who post pics of there cock should know they are turning others on and that others may ever jerk off looking at there pics. If they do not want comments said they are in the wrong place

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I comment the way I feel if I think they are hot and I want to suck on there man meat I say it. All guys on this site should understand that everyone is watching. All guys who post pics of there cock should know they are turning others on and that others may ever jerk off looking at there pics. If they do not want comments said they are in the wrong place.