Is it ok if a gay guy compliments a str8 guys penis ?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I understand it you are asking about to ettiquette of LPSG. Around here, there are a few "Str8s" (i.e., totally closeted 'mos in huge denial) who do not like it when you compliment them, but you can always tell them because their pictures have captions like, "For the Ladies Only" or "No gay guys allowed."

Everyone else understands that if you are posting cock pics, everyone will comment.

A cam site I frequent has that sort of thing. I laugh when they have on the cam "very str8" :rolleyes:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was just wondering what the view was on here of this before i get myself into trouble :newangel:

Of course, it may depend upon who is doing the complementing--such a complement may be more acceptable coming from someone who looks like you (ie. a hottie) versus someone who looks like me (ie. a two-headed troll living under a bridge). Seriously, though, I cannot FATHOM how someone could get so offended by a heartfelt complement from someone of the same gender. If you don't swing that way, just accept the compliment in the spirit in which it was given and move on. These stooges who think "if I am complemented that way by a man, others will think I am gay, so I better assert my masculinity by beating up guys who complement me" just irritate me. I just don't *get* that mindset. Anyway, be careful who you complement.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the setting, and it depends on the comment. If the comment is something like "What a beautiful cock," it would be welcome in my gallery or in a PM, but it would probably make me very uncomfortable if it were made in a locker room. If the comment is "I would like to suck your cock," that would be fine if made in my gallery, but it would put me to some trouble if made in a PM, because then I have to calculate how to reply without snubbing the person but also without giving him any encouragement. In a face-to-face encounter, of course, such a comment would create an extremely uncomfortable situation.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If people post pictures of their body parts in a forum frequented by all sexual types then I think its ok to comment. If a person requests that you don't then don't, that would be the polite thing to do. It does not bother me what a persons sexuality is as long as its legal ( actually all acts between consenting adults is ok with me ). I have broadened my sexual opinion since coming to this forum and I think that would occur for most regular visitors.
A person can comment on another persons body parts, and that person can take it as a compliment, but it still does not mean that they would want anything other than a forum relationship, same goes for the person giving the comment, they most probably only want a bit of internet fun too.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I understand it you are asking about to ettiquette of LPSG. Around here, there are a few "Str8s" (i.e., totally closeted 'mos in huge denial) who do not like it when you compliment them, but you can always tell them because their pictures have captions like, "For the Ladies Only" or "No gay guys allowed."

Everyone else understands that if you are posting cock pics, everyone will comment.

It's official. The term "Str8" is now a meaning for something else! If I could find that other thread about that word, I'd link it...but it's besides the point.

To the OP. I posted a thread about this not too long ago and the majority of the straight<---not "str8" men who responded said that they didn't mind and were actually very flattered that they did it for a gay man.

is it ok if the str8 guy responds with a shot to the gays teeth?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
is it ok if the str8 guy responds with a shot to the gays teeth?

is it ok if we punch back?
Over the internet? The obvious literal homophobia in the first post notwithstanding, I am just curious how it would happen. And, though I would gladly turn DCwrestlefan back on you, I wonder how it would happen back...

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering that 90% of the picture comments on this board come from gay guys, I don't think very many people have a problem with it. I certainly don't -- though of course I'd love to get more comments from women.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with those who side with tact. A compliment should be just that, a compliment. Not a salacious drool slathered verbal molestation.

Having said that, I must admit to occasionally being salacious. But only when the party being complimented gives the go-ahead.

When giving a straight guy a compliment on his equipment, I try always to keep it short, simple and to the point.

“That’s a great unit, dude. The ladies must love it.”

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally think it wise to be a little cautious about the nature of a compliment with any guy. A straight might take offense and a gay might mistake it as a proposition. If I have a repartee established with someone , then I might stretch the bounds, knowing that the compliment will be interpreted appropriately!

toss64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everone likes a compliment straight or gay. If you're confident about your own sexual preference and in yourself then it won't be a problem.