Is it ok to do both jelquing and pumping?

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done both...but not together.

Are there any gains to be made with doing both? Any harm?

Thanks in advance for what may be a stupid question.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done both...but not together.

Are there any gains to be made with doing both? Any harm?

Thanks in advance for what may be a stupid question.

I would jelq prior to pumping. I would NOT do them together unless you plan on pumping lightly. I do notice that when I stop jelqing and only pump, my erections are sometimes for shit and I end up with this big lump of flesh that doesn't even get hard every morning. When I DO jelq in sessions prior to my pumping sessions and jelq and clamp when I take a day off, my erections are pretty damn good and morning wood happens routinely. The only thing is... jelqing and clamping can kind of work the shaft and skin a bit. I can't pump as huge as I normally do when I jelq and clamp, but my erections are better and my cock is much happier.

I am changing around my routine to include regular jelqing and clamping as well as pumping up huge... it will just take a couple of weeks of modifications, but will be well worth it.

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I pump everyonce in a while, and only do it for a few min, then I jelq a little and then pump for a few more min and then repeat. I think it makes the size last longer and isnt so much pressure on my penis from the pumping. Ive noticed that since I have been pumping with a 7.5in pump I now need a longer one when before I just perfectly filled it up.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Morning routine of pumping (20 minutes) for girth while showering, shaving, and grooming. Jelq (two 15 minute sessions on alternate days). Over 15 years. Works for me!

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read many take days off. But if Jens Extender work best on 8 hours each day, maybe giving rest is wrong. Maybe keeping tension as much as possible is best. Maybe this could combine stretch, jelq, pump, and extender everyday.