Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Options so far are smother will a pillow or throw him out the hotel window.

Shareing a hotel room with mate, and its 4:14am i havent slept yet. Hes been snoring since 12am. Not just snoring but elephant howling snoring.

Im going out of my mind.............. I need sleep.

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have this problem with one of my friends. I've told him about it and he told me that I should just wake him up and then I'll sleep and he would just let me sleep because I hadn't. Yeah it sounds odd but he is a really nice guy and knows he has the problem. He's a few years older than me so we've got that whole little brother big brother thing going on.

nimble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its not your mates fault, he's asleep. Next time spend some extra cash for your own room.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i sleep separate bedroom from spouse...we both snore...best decision ever....when i holiday with her,..or a buddy..i use ear plugs...get some good ones....they help alot...but to answer your question,...NO ITS IS NOT WISE TO KILL YOUR MATE...

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok i wont kill him.

Im doing him a favor sharing the room, as a mate dipped out on a concert and i picked up the tab. But i should learn my lesson and get another room :( As for ear plugs tried that for the first hour. Then tried to sleep in the bathroom with ear plugs can still hear him. Its as loud as a airplane landing.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Options so far are smother will a pillow or throw him out the hotel window.

Shareing a hotel room with mate, and its 4:14am i havent slept yet. Hes been snoring since 12am. Not just snoring but elephant howling snoring.

Im going out of my mind.............. I need sleep.

im the same way. i hate ppl or snore or breath heavy. If i dont go to sleep first, i never am.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok bud,....rub one out and try to sleep....it works for billions everyday...come on...u know u need it...works well...good luck...

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, absolutely not, it's entirely unethical. Just because his lazy ass is unable to keep his damn gob shut and it's infringing on your right to a peaceful night's rest doesn't in any way give you the--

Fuck it, just kill him.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My husband has a problem with the top of his nose, there is an operation available to fix it, but because of other medical issues he was denied it. It causes the most disturbing snore I've ever known...

It ranges between earth shatteringly loud to an annoying little snore with some kind of "peeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww" sound as he breathes out again which makes me jump out of my skin.

I've offered to break his nose for him several times, but he declines my selfless offer every time :mad:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Give him a hug, kiss him good night and tell him you really value getting to spend time with him.
If he isn't gay, you'll get a good night's sleep, but he won't.

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After spending most the night on lpsg. With iPod to drown out the snoring, i woke the snoring f**ker up at 6.30am by thowing the heavyist pillow I could find at him. When he was awake I said good now your awake I'm going to sleep. Don't you date wake me up. So I've had 3 hours sleep had to be up at 9.30. Grouchy as he'll here.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There isn't a jury any where that would convict you....go for it!
Maybe record him snoring and play it back to him.
Or better yet, show him your cock and let him suck on that for hours on end. I know I would