Is it ok with you if your boyfriend/girlfriend uses the restroom with the door open?

Daxe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was yelling at my boyfriend to shut the door to the restroom for the 1000th time last night. He tells me that I am the one with the problem that it does not bother normal people and that if I was as close to him as I say I am it should not bother me. I told him normal people do not want to hear or smell what is going on in there. Who is right me or him?

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah shut the FN door... Using the restroom is a private matter. At least if you are asking him/her to please close the door. I certenly dont enjoy watching/ hearing/ nor smelling some take a shit! A pee I could let hem slide on. Im on your side

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Number one's okay. But no matter how special someone is to me I'd like number two's to remain private. :confused:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never tire of this conversation. My feelings are... if you want to keep some spark and mystery in your relationship you don't need to have your partner seeing you take a dump. Close the door and keep a book of matches someplace handy to take care of any lingering aromas. (There is this bottle of drops that I found in Japan that if you put a few drops in the water before you do your business it completely neutralizes the odor)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Number one doesn't bother me unless I'm brushing my teeth, I'll walk out if I feel the need to. Number two, please shut the door... and no please don't go while I'm in the shower. :tongue:

Myself I would rather be alone behind a closed door to perform either. I have stage fright.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Door shut means "I want privacy", door open means "feel free to come in if you want to".

We both leave the door open when we're just peeing it, and we both close it when there's more than that going on.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I never tire of this conversation. My feelings are... if you want to keep some spark and mystery in your relationship you don't need to have your partner seeing you take a dump. Close the door and keep a book of matches someplace handy to take care of any lingering aromas. (There is this bottle of drops that I found in Japan that if you put a few drops in the water before you do your business it completely neutralizes the odor)

I had thse drops too! I brought them back from Japan, I have no idea what they are but I'm guessing the fishies don't like it :biggrin1:

Peeing with the door open is fine, people who shit infront of other people are horrifying.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a weird one for me. I was in the military for a long time and maybe this came from there but I have no problem having a BM in front of anyone. My wife doesn't mind if she walks in on me and I don't give a "shit" either lol. But her? Lord help me if I walk in on her. She is very private about it. It embarrasses her. For me its a natural bodily function. If some day she is so crippled she can't, I will have no problem wiping her butt. Its not like I don't think it stinks, I know it does but it doesn't phase me. I love her. And to me it just doesn't bother me. With other gfs though I hated even knowing they farted much less BM. Not sure what has changed in me over the years but I got over it. And the romance, and the lovey dovey is still there and going strong for both of us.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I make exception for Bears, they live in the woods and such :wink::biggrin1:
It's a Catalan thing. They even have Christmas elves shitting in their shopping mall creches. But with my history of partners it has varied quite a bit how comfort able we felt with this business doing topic. Myself, I prefer not to smell poo, even my own, thank you. It's only polite to shut the door when making a stink.