Is it ok with you if your boyfriend/girlfriend uses the restroom with the door open?

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I piss with the door wide open all the time. Even when we're in the shower together I pee in front of her.... sometimes even on her leg (boy does she get pissed lol).

No pooing though. It both smells and sounds bad, plus you never really get it all off your ass until you shower and get right in there. With pee you shake it off and, wam-bam-thank you mam, you're done.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've never crapped in front of a significant other, but I have in front of some friends. Not a big deal. I could in font of my partner, though. And wouldn't mind if he did either.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
strange, dosn't bother me one bit, hey- we all do it you know and when you gota go you gota go. what do you do if like me, you only have one toilet and someone is in the shower when you need a tom-tit i go. can't be stuffy then can we..

Last edited:

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Number 1 is no problem for either a BF or even a roommate. If i can stand at a urinal and pee next to a stranger, than i can pee next to my bf or room mate. But number 2 is a private matter and the door is closed. Stay out.

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We generally leave the door open for both 1/2. During #1 we're very casual chatting, both going etc. He'll even hold mine while I go sometimes. However for #2 we both generally want to be left alone for the event. In a one bedroom house we really can't lock each other out of the bathroom especially during the morning "get ready for work" ritual so we are used to having each other in the same room but we don't interact during a deuce.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One-sies are open door, no problem. We make fun of each other (she says I pee really loud). Two-sies are private always.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost always have the door closed..
my girlfriend, every once in a while, will take a leak with the door open. Doesn't bother me. Although,I must admit, the first time it happened it kinda caught me off guard ..... wasn't expecting this pretty girl with the long curly hair to be the one to do that
But, it's cool .....I just chuckled and shook my head.." my girl." ... :)

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't have a problem with it.

In fact I love it when my boyfriend takes a piss with the door open. I get all aroused from the sound of a big heavy loud manly horse piss going on, lol, and farting is just hilarious!

Though, I do and do prefer the door closed if I or he needs to curl one off. I'm not at all keen to see him or be seen taking a shit, it's just not attractive, lol.

Last edited: