Is it OK?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Ricky Dickardo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

Is it OK to post the exact same self-pics and self-videos on multiple sites?
    The reason I ask is that I have been doing some comparisons and I noticed that different pics/videos/people go over differently on different member sites.
    I posted the exact same pics and videos on LPSG, Bateworld and Xtube. This is my findings:
    On Xtube, my pics/videos are viewed many many times with no comments.
    On Bateworld, my pics/videos are viewed and commented on a lot making me feel really good about myself and resulting in people chatting with me.
    On LPSG, my pics/videos don't even get the time of day.

I am interested in your impressions about this. Is it the site/membership or me/my posts? Please be brutally honest.

#1 D_Ricky Dickardo, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    You seem to be asking two different things, Markitect. One, is it ok to post the same stuff on different sites? Answer: yes. My pics are here and there (sometimes posted by others, but what the hell), and two, should one expect different responses depending on the site and is that normal? I'd say yes to that too.

I haven't personally looked at your pics (yet) but because different sites draw different clientele, you won't always get the same reply. I once posted my stuff to a newsgroup (alt.binaries.pictures.post-yourself-nude, or something like that) and got mixed responses, from compliments to outright hostility, and one (female) who called my dong "gross". Fact is, on some sites you might not even necessarily want a response. Hey, let me take a look at your pics...

....okay, I see you're somewhat into body mod. Cool. But I don't know how many here are into it. You mention Bateworld (never heard of it). Do you have stuff on BME?

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mark, you sure you're not being too hard on yourself?

I didn't look at them all, but the pics that I did look at were all pretty nice, and all had positive comments on them.

As far as your posts / threads, I've seen quite a few of them, and you have always gotten positive feedback. Your "Fireman" thread is Hot, and several other folks agreed right on the thread.

What makes you feel like you aren't appreciated here?

I for one, appreciate you :smile:

4. koolkeepn

koolkeepn New Member

I can clearly see you have just come onto the internet and.a VIRGIN to what is said here.. heck here I feel comfortsble to admit I enjoy masturbating when driving + ride the san francisco bay BART & jackoff on it too

5. D_Ricky Dickardo

To explain the reason for this thread:
    I was feeling morose and frustrated that I get more comments on my pics and videos on other site than I do here.
    Note to self: Don't start a new thread after a fourth shot of tequila.

Yes, I see that I was actually asking two different questions. Thanks for answering the one that is the most important. I didn't want to make a faux pas.

My very first pics of my junk were on BME in 2000. After that, I got worried about having pics of my cock online and stopped posting there. Obviously, I have got over that. I should send them some pics again.

I wasn't asking about "appreciation." My point was not clear (again, tequila!) To clarify; I was wondering if LPSG is the right place for my particular variety of pic and video postings. I am not faulting anyone, it is just a question of taste.

6. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well what exactly ARE you looking for?
    I always look at pics and don't comment anymore. People tend to think it's an invitation to other things. So I gave up commenting on pics.

7. D_Ricky Dickardo

I guess I am wondering if anyone is thinking, "what the frak is this creepy guy with an average dick doing on LPSG?"

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NOPE :biggrin1:

9. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're trying to appeal to a target audience then I suppose it isn't wise copy + paste "yourself" from site to site. You have to shift content emphasis, or at the very least be mindful that you may stand in contrast.

A good question arises if you flavour images to fit each specific web domain though. Specifically: "is this genuinely who I am, or am I just assuming a persona to accrue _______ from fellow members and viewers"

Obviously a person can only take things so far since you can't physically reconstruct your body, but you can certainly season content to taste.

I would say: "don't give a fuck and be happy", but that shit never works.

10. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    :eek: You're creepy? LOL
    There are plenty of "averages" on this site. Plenty of SP's and photoshop jobs. This site is an accepting community of all things peen. You'll be fine. :smile:

11. D_Ricky Dickardo

Well, I know my COCK is fine, fine enough for MY hands, anyway.
    I was worried about my brain being creepy. :)

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Yes, it's ok. Everything, basically is ok. Talk to me. :wink:

13. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lots of time I'll look at pix and I don't make any comments about them etc. Is it really ok to just say nice dick on every pic? I usually say something on a profile page if I like a bunch of pix. If I can't think of a funny comment or something I usually don't say anything. I kinda liked the ratings system before. I nearly always rated pix I liked as a 10. Or 1 if they were pix ripped off the net.

Draft saved Draft deleted