Is it okay to be a straight girl on this site?

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everyone! My name is Aimée, I'm a straight woman, I'm 33, and I'm from Boston, MA, USA. I'm new here and I haven't even really looked around much yet, so I'm not sure what this is all about, but I love love love big, thick cock. I can't believe I just typed that!!! :eek:

Well anyway, guys, if you're an exhibitionist, or if you want an honest opinion, or both, I'm here to help. ;)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone! My name is Aimée, I'm a straight woman, I'm 33, and I'm from Boston, MA, USA. I'm new here and I haven't even really looked around much yet, so I'm not sure what this is all about, but I love love love big, thick cock. I can't believe I just typed that!!! :eek:

Well anyway, guys, if you're an exhibitionist, or if you want an honest opinion, or both, I'm here to help. ;)

it is perfectly fine...there are many straight girls here, of all ages, and there is even a women's issues forum.

there are straight women, bi-women, some gay women, straight men, gay men, bi-men and transgendered folks here....

all are welcome and i am sure you will have a pleasure viewing and participating.

blutrane

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I should hope it's alright! I'm newly participating. Take a look at my gallery and give me your best shot! And more importantly, welcome. It seems like there's a niche for everyone here.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should hope it's alright! I'm newly participating. Take a look at my gallery and give me your best shot! And more importantly, welcome. It seems like there's a niche for everyone here.

Excuse me while I sidestep the thread for one post...Hi Blutrane. I'm just curious...you joined here 4 years ago when you were 18 and this is your 4th post in all that time? Just wondering how that occurs from your perspective...and now back to our regularly scheduled program :smile:

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the replies! I am most definitely a human female, not a guy, or a sheep, or a troll. I don't mind uploading pics at all, although this will probably come back and bite me in the ass when I run for office. ;)

Actually, scratch that. Instead of uploading here, I just put some photos of myself on flickr. Do a member search for aimeelee76 if you want to put a face to the name.

-Aimée