Is it okay to be a straight girl on this site?

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
Snakebyte - Nope, I'm actually 33. I think that in person I look closer to my age, but I'm seriously considering getting botox and telling people that I'm 27...

P.A. - It's rare, but they do play from time to time. They just finished up a short tour. They must've needed the money! Debaser is also one of my favorite songs of all time, and it was AMAZING live.

Thank you everyone for all of the compliments! I just put up some photos in the gallery, a little less vanilla than my photos on flickr. ;) If any of you are relatively close to Boston and want to play, let me know and we can see if there's any chemistry there. Some of these photos are making me ache...

Fabermit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ciao aimeelee,

I have seen you picture and I can only say wow! I am absolutely in love now.

What time the Next flight from Milan TO Boston leave?

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media
Hi everyone! I am loving this site! The gallery photos are gorgeous, really.

Blutrane - I checked out your gallery and you are lovely. Also, you seem like a total sweetheart. Glad you came out of the shadows.

Stretch - Dear GOD. I don't know if I'm woman enough. I am intimidated (and somewhat fascinated).

Aficionado du Penis - :biggrin1: Thank you!! I am not a cheerleader; we had a themed company Christmas party this year, and I was posing with my team. And yes, I saw the Pixies the Saturday after Thanksgiving in Boston; they played Doolittle in its entirety, and a lot of other songs besides. IT WAS AWESOME.

Johnny 19 - If you want to show me what you're working with, please just assume that I want to see it, and PM me accordingly. ;)

Everyone - You all have such lovely, delicious-looking cocks. You should post your measurements, just to make my fantasies all the more realistic...I wish that you weren't so far away!

Oh, and to make this easier, here's a link to photos of me (with my clothes on, sorry).

love your pics!
welcum to the site

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone! My name is Aimée, I'm a straight woman, I'm 33, and I'm from Boston, MA, USA. I'm new here and I haven't even really looked around much yet, so I'm not sure what this is all about, but I love love love big, thick cock. I can't believe I just typed that!!! :eek:

Well anyway, guys, if you're an exhibitionist, or if you want an honest opinion, or both, I'm here to help. ;)
Welcome to the site, I am not one that assumes you are a guy just because you dont post a pic at the start. Don't be embarrased to say what u want on here, everyone else does !!! Hope you like the site, and if you like big, big, BIG as much as you seem to you have come to the right site !!! Marcus

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Aimee. This is a community made up of str8 gay bi curious males and females. No one is dismissed due to his/her motives for being here. Have fun and go for it. Cheers.