Is it okay to masturbate after jelqing without cumming.

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So there is the question , is it ok to mastrubate 1-2 hours after jelq without cumming.And other question , why is so important not to cum .. after I cum my penis still stands full .. And other can you add to your PE routine mastrubating without cumming?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Chrono

If I were you I just wouldn't jelq everyday and do edging. That is what your pretty much doing if you just stimulate the head and never cum. Plus that will help you in prolonging and you generally get pretty engorged during the process too.

You shouldn't really jerk off or have sex after jelqing. You pretty much ruin the routine you just did.

-D1-

trainrman

Just Browsing
Media
So there is the question , is it ok to masturbate 1-2 hours after jelq without cumming.And other question , why is so important not to cum .. after I cum my penis still stands full
I think there's a general theory that the hormone prolactin -- which is produced at orgasm -- tells your penis to shrink up. The time it takes from orgasm until the next hardon is the refractory period. Most guys take 19 minutes to overcome the prolactin and get another hardon. The drug that prevents the production of prolactin seems to eliminate the refractory period in men.

Prolactin also tells your body to relax and is one of the reasons many guys nod off immediately afterward. Women produce prolactin when they are nursing and they get a very relaxed feeling while doing so.

There is a drug that prevents the action of prolactin; it's called cabergoline, also known as Dostinex and Cabaser. The normal use of this drug is to interfere with cancers that produce excess prolactin, at a dosage of 2-6 mg daily.

The recreational dosage is .125 mg once or twice a week. At this level the drug seems to have no side effects, but at the higher dosages it is known to have side effects that can damage the heart.

I theorize that if prolactin production after orgasm prevents PE from being as effective as it could, then the recreational use of cabergoline could allow you to both orgasm and maximize PE gains.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with trainman but it could be dangerous to try this.just PE and try not to have an orgasm as the orgasm releases prolactin and everything will be okey.although try not to have a very long erection in time because you may end up with occasionally priapismus.