Is It Okay To Nut In Her Mouth?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's a regional thing. Cultural. When I lived in the Bronx, where I'm from, I'd give a blowjob, and it was over when the lucky guy released his satisfaction onto my waiting tongue, or into my greedy throat. That was an unspoken, but well understood, mutual expectation. It was the same in Miami. Suck a dick, swallow jizz. The two went hand in hand. Now, however, I mostly meet men from the Mid-Atlantic or more specifically Tidewater region of the east coast. They don't expect me to swallow. Not only that, they are reluctant to finish inside my mouth in the first place.

My experiences with these men have been different, but they seem to have quite a bit in common. They are from this area, or moved here before they were sexually active. They have a lot of sexual experience. Some say they've never climaxed into a partner's mouth before. The first time I ask them to let me swallow for them, I'm always met with a look that is equal parts hope and fear. They always ask if I'm sure. One of my current partners says, "Oh, no! No, no, no-no-no!" He says it right before it's over, every time. When pressed, he's said he wasn't ready for the blowjob to end. I've been playfully accused by several of "stealing" their orgasms. Nearly all have given me warnings well in advance of climax, and then forced me to stop my ministry right before the point of no return. That's when we have the conversation. That's when they reveal that the women here, supposedly, don't volunteer to accept the slimy outcome, and the men don't ask them to.

Seems polite and all, but it's not for me. I have a little mouth, and big teeth, and overcoming these obstacles to pleasure is a real victory. The mouthful at the end is a trophy. Im not shy about discussion of sexual needs, wants and expectations with my partners. Long before we get into our first adult situation, they've been told I'm willing to accept and swallow their deposit. But that first time, every time, it's all giant puppy eyes, and, "Are you sure?!"

Some of these men have been previously married for a long time. Some of these men have been very promiscuous in the past. Most of them claim to rarely have the opportunity to be sucked to completion, and a few claim it has never been an option before. Some just want to know if I'll still be open to intercourse after. Some aren't sure they'll be able to perform for intercourse if I lead them to orgasm right then.

In what part of the world are you? What is the oral sex etiquette where you are? Men whose partners have been women, is it common for oral sex to carry to completion, or is it common to stop and change activity before orgasm? Women who give oral pleasure to men, is it okay if he comes in your mouth? Swallowing is a separate (and irrelevant) issue. Can he leave his seed in your mouth in the first place?

I've never had a "fad" for having my cock sucked. Maybe it stems from the early days of those inexperienced. It's like my love for mangos now. Once I hated them because of my initial experience of tasting what they call Turpentine Mangos....all types of mangos grow here, just my bad luck to experience a not nice tasting one.

Similar experience for blow jobs I suppose.....I just don't feel confident, even though I know I have a bit more than a mouthful.............I think it's more my fault in this respect because of early experience.

My love is penis oriented....I've just had a little discussion again :)

I, we, are a more hands on couple.....she loves the feel, as do I of hands more than lips. She has often expressed she wished she had one, loves the feel..etc,etc...and for me, that is a turn on .....at times, the last moment, she will lick, swallow or suck as the ejaculation happens, she has not complained as of yet. She wishes that she could go down on me more...........I don't know.....maybe I'm missing that wire in my circuitry.

I do, and she loves, the warmth and exploration of tongue on her clitoris. But, that's another story.

Maybe it's a regional thing. Cultural. When I lived in the Bronx, where I'm from, I'd give a blowjob, and it was over when the lucky guy released his satisfaction onto my waiting tongue, or into my greedy throat. That was an unspoken, but well understood, mutual expectation. It was the same in Miami. Suck a dick, swallow jizz. The two went hand in hand. Now, however, I mostly meet men from the Mid-Atlantic or more specifically Tidewater region of the east coast. They don't expect me to swallow. Not only that, they are reluctant to finish inside my mouth in the first place.

My experiences with these men have been different, but they seem to have quite a bit in common. They are from this area, or moved here before they were sexually active. They have a lot of sexual experience. Some say they've never climaxed into a partner's mouth before. The first time I ask them to let me swallow for them, I'm always met with a look that is equal parts hope and fear. They always ask if I'm sure. One of my current partners says, "Oh, no! No, no, no-no-no!" He says it right before it's over, every time. When pressed, he's said he wasn't ready for the blowjob to end. I've been playfully accused by several of "stealing" their orgasms. Nearly all have given me warnings well in advance of climax, and then forced me to stop my ministry right before the point of no return. That's when we have the conversation. That's when they reveal that the women here, supposedly, don't volunteer to accept the slimy outcome, and the men don't ask them to.

Seems polite and all, but it's not for me. I have a little mouth, and big teeth, and overcoming these obstacles to pleasure is a real victory. The mouthful at the end is a trophy. Im not shy about discussion of sexual needs, wants and expectations with my partners. Long before we get into our first adult situation, they've been told I'm willing to accept and swallow their deposit. But that first time, every time, it's all giant puppy eyes, and, "Are you sure?!"

Some of these men have been previously married for a long time. Some of these men have been very promiscuous in the past. Most of them claim to rarely have the opportunity to be sucked to completion, and a few claim it has never been an option before. Some just want to know if I'll still be open to intercourse after. Some aren't sure they'll be able to perform for intercourse if I lead them to orgasm right then.

In what part of the world are you? What is the oral sex etiquette where you are? Men whose partners have been women, is it common for oral sex to carry to completion, or is it common to stop and change activity before orgasm? Women who give oral pleasure to men, is it okay if he comes in your mouth? Swallowing is a separate (and irrelevant) issue. Can he leave his seed in your mouth in the first place?

I am a global adventurer, if your part of the country says swallow; who am I to deny you?

Please feel free to "steal" mine anytime we can schedule the event, you can also have your way with my ears and whats left of my hair while I return the favor.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there!!! I was thinking about you the other day!

I'll tell my experiences, then I'll share my $0.02...

Originally from California, most of my first blowjobs were all to completion in their mouths which was only a handful of times. The problem was (and still is) my size and the woman not being able to suck much of it because of the girth mixed with inexperience. Typically the woman would complain of her jaws becoming sore from having to open her mouth so wide for so long that I'd stop her to either prepare for intercourse or just stop if intercourse was not going to happen. But for those times a woman was able to get me there and it came time for ejaculation, I gave the obligatory "I'm cumming" to prepare her for what's about to come - pun intended. When I moved to the Southeast, things generally remained the same - most swallowed while others didn't. Typically, oral sex is the precursor to intercourse, so the blowjob is mainly to get me hard and ready for penetration. But if she's just giving me a blowjob, I want (maybe even need) to cum in her mouth. Lying or sitting back while I'm cumming in her mouth is going to bring out a very different vocal orgasm if she pulled it out and stroked it to orgasm. For me, my orgasm is stronger when I cum in her mouth.

My $0.02...

1. Some women just simply have an oral aversion to cum in their mouth and avoid it because they just can't stand it. As some people have with certain foods; okra comes to mind, they just don't like it being IN their mouth - period! For these women, they enjoy the process of giving her man oral pleasure, but when it comes to actual ejaculate, you'd better tell her you're going to cum so she can remove your cock from her mouth and stroke you to and through orgasm - giving you the climax she set out to give you. For guys dealing with these women, they should just know you are NOT going to cum in her mouth.

2. Cum can taste pretty bad. As many women have told me before swallowing my cum, they don't like the taste of cum because it tastes like **insert random google search what-does-cum-taste-like here**. For these women, in her experience, men's cum tastes like this all the time; some with "stronger" taste and with "mild" taste, and if she doesn't really care for it, would rather not taste it - let alone swallow it. Fortunately for me, I taste pretty good and have been told so by many women. Plus, I swallow my cum all time and I think I taste pretty good as well. For guys dealing with these women, they should know she might let you cum in her mouth and sometimes she won't. It all depends on her arousal level (my theory) at the time of the blowjob.

3. She will let you cum in her mouth, but she ain't swallowing! There are lots of women that, on the whole, they don't mind if you cum her mouth - that's fine. But for some reason, she just can't bring herself to swallow it. She's letting you cum in her mouth because she sees your reaction when she continues sucking while you're cumming. For these women, she'll either spit out each spurt as you ejaculate, or she'll wait until you're done then spit it all out at once. For me, I like these women. I know there are some women that don't like the taste of cum or the texture of cum, but my orgasm is better when you continue sucking me through the orgasm with your warm mouth. For guys dealing with these women, they should learn to be okay with her just allowing him to cum in her mouth but not swallowing it. I don't know why some guys make such a big deal if the woman doesn't swallow it.

4. If you suck me to completion, we can't fuck. Once I'm done, I'm DONE! If we're planning on having sex, you really need to just suck me long enough get me hard. I wish I were like some guys that can cum and stay hard, but sadly, that's not me. When this happens, I just eat her pussy until she's had so many orgasms that she either can't cum anymore and tells me to stop. I feel bad when that happens because I feel like I cheated her out of the experience of penetration that she really wanted/needed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't think I have a Macadamia flavour tho when it cums to nutting.
It's really too bad, as those are my favorite!

I’m from the south and I’ve never had a problem nutting in a women’s mouth if she tells me up front that she wants it there! I think it’s a huge turn on that you’re so willing to do that
Who brings it up as a possibility? What happens if you ask?

I am a global adventurer, if your part of the country says swallow; who am I to deny you?

Please feel free to "steal" mine anytime we can schedule the event, you can also have your way with my ears and whats left of my hair while I return the favor.
It's not stealing if you're volunteering it! You sure are an accommodating fella!

Hey there!!! I was thinking about you the other day!
All good, I hope! And if not good, then I suppose naughty would be okay too.

Anyway, yeah. It generally doesn't taste good at all. But I'm not trying to get a dude to pump out candy for me.:joy: I'm just curious about the taboo aspect of ejaculating into a woman's mouth, or, asking/allowing a man to ejaculate into a woman's mouth.

When it's someone where etiquette isn't previously established/I don't know their tells, I prefer a heads up that they're about to blow their load. I think male ejaculate is fucking disgusting as far as taste and texture. Sorry, not sorry. Over 50 different male partners and I've yet to encounter some that I thought was tolerable, much less pleasant.

Having said that, if I'm giving a blowjob to completion, it's easier for me to just swallow. Instead of needing to find somewhere to spit it out and rinse out my mouth, just to have it go down my throat and it's gone. I've had a couple of individuals who would ask to blow their load somewhere specific (facial or on my tits), and I don't mind accommodating, generally. Otherwise it has largely been left up to my discretion to swallow or not. I've surprised every single man I was with when I've swallowed, though. So. I dunno.

I'm glad I never lived in VA. My experiences growing up in the NE / Mid Atlantic and living in CA, WY, and CO are with partners who swallow unless the BJ is just a precursor to intercourse.

Also love both UR and Fade's attitude towards swallowing. I'm sure your partner do!

Question for U Altered, have UR partners in VA said whether they continue oral with their ladies through orgasm or do they stop prior and finish them manually?

D

deleted1168963

I do that a lot to gals. I love to watch it shoot it straight into their mouth and maybe a little for their face or tits too

Reactions: deleted300444

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm from Philadelphia,and being an ex man whore..
I've had ALOT of intercouse,but I've received more blow jobs to completion than intercourse.

I've gotten blow jobs from women on the East coast,Midwest,And West coast
And in the Deep South(Florida)

The women i gave the most facials to were from the Midwest(yes,they requsted it when i was close to orgasam)

And every woman on the west coast that gave me a blow job to completion swallowed my cum.
And alot of them would have me pull out from fucking them and have me cum in thier mouths.

The women who were least likely to swallow that i encountered where on the East coast.(one woman had me finish in a plastic water cooler cup when she blew me in her job's break room)

I always let it be known when I'm close to orgasam,and when I'm exactly going to orgasam...to the best of my ability..because during any fricton on my dick i can barely speak clearly at all.
But after my warning it's up to the woman and what she wants to do.
I'm multi orgasmic,so if the woman who is sucking me keeps on sucking me or jerking me off through my orgasam my dick will stay stiff.
When that happens it most likely turns to penetration.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New York is a very interesting demographic, when it comes to women. You have every nationality from every part of the world, concentrated within a few square miles. Trust me when I say I am not the sexual United Nations. Due to culture and personal mantras, some women do; and some women just do not Give Oral / Enjoy Oral / Allow oraj ejaculation; or Swallow. I guess I had many early on relationships with the women do definitely did not .

So, as I have stated manyyyy times, that Oral was not on the top of my list. Second I would not assume that if a woman did me that kindness, that she automatically expected a release.I would give the customary warning, of about what was going to happen; and it would up to the lady where / how things ended up

Ha ha ha, writing this I had a flash back to a lady, who literally use to say " you had better not cum in my mouth " Also I knew that accidentally in her hair, will get you an automatically ejected from the game; and I would have to sit in the penalty box, hoping to get back in the game again

images

It's really too bad, as those are my favorite!

Who brings it up as a possibility? What happens if you ask?

It's not stealing if you're volunteering it! You sure are an accommodating fella!

All good, I hope! And if not good, then I suppose naughty would be okay too.

Anyway, yeah. It generally doesn't taste good at all. But I'm not trying to get a dude to pump out candy for me.:joy: I'm just curious about the taboo aspect of ejaculating into a woman's mouth, or, asking/allowing a man to ejaculate into a woman's mouth.

Can't we just role play you stealing it? It's way more kinky. You can even dress up as a pirate or something.

"Pirates of Obscene III" or something...

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Frankly, I gently announce when I'm going to cum and let her make the decision.

My wife isn't really into oral sex, but she has swallowed on occasion, depending upon her mood. On the very rare occasions I seek out some male companionship, they make the decision as well. (I live in CA now however lived in Northern Virginia when I started my sexual life decades ago.)

Personally I love the sensations of cumming in a mouth, and it seems to bond me better with the person doing the work. I wrote a popular blog post regarding oral sex in 2017.

Reactions: wraparound

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Only one woman who gave me oral sex didn't swallow...she would spit it out. I asked whether she'd prefer I not cum in her mouth, and she said no, she was just fine doing it that way. Frankly I enjoy the visual of cumming on her cheeks or chest, or it running down over my cock and her hands. But any way is fine.

I don't really recall any issues or conversations, I always make it clear that I'm starting to cum, and whatever happens at that point is okay with me.

I’ve always asked where they want it. Male or female. Though it’s rare a blow job gets me off. Gets me close, but rarely tips the scale. I’m on the east coast.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In what part of the world are you? What is the oral sex etiquette where you are?
I'm a lifelong New Englander, and while most of the women I've been with were also from the region, I've been lucky enough to experience a few women of Asian and Hispanic origins. I don't think there is a regional oral sex etiquette, although some have said that the "Puritan" roots in New England still have an impact today. I don't know about that as the 'locals' I've had sex with were (are) plenty enthusiastic to me!

Men whose partners have been women, is it common for oral sex to carry to completion, or is it common to stop and change activity before orgasm?
The vast majority of oral sex on me has always been part of foreplay, so over 99% of my orgasms were deep inside vaginas, not mouths. The subject, or even opportunity, of cumming in these women's mouths was never discussed, because our mutual unspoken expectation that intercourse was the endgame.

With one woman who liked to see me cum, those rare times where intercourse wasn't going to happen she sucked and handled me to the point where I gave her a warning, then she would switch to hands on only. She was actually cum-averse, and disliked semen anywhere on or in her, except deep inside her pussy.

During oral sex with my (now) wife, I had mentioned never cumming in any woman's mouth before. She smiled and said "I'll take care of that right now!" ... and she did and gladly swallowed every drop! :blush:

When I read @simbablk 's response, I thought "me too" to just about everything he said.

Some aren't sure they'll be able to perform for intercourse if I lead them to orgasm right then.
Also, if I were lucky enough to be receiving a blowjob from @AlteredEgo and she wanted me to cum in her mouth, I definitely would! But then I'd have to wait 10-15 minutes (maybe more these days) to be able to get hard again for intercourse. Although, I have a feeling she could 'coax' me into be rock hard again in a few minutes! ;)