Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Swallower here. Of the women I've known who have these kinds of conversations with me, all perfectly ok with swallowing.

I guess in my area of the southwest it's pretty common if my personal experiences and information of others is any indication.

My guy doesn't prefer to finish in my mouth though, he can get sucked for an entire hour and not ejaculate. He always finishes inside me. He didn't even like getting head At All when we first hooked up. I asked if I could suck him, and he didn't seem enthused. Once I got my lips on it, and started going at it, he fell in love with my mouth. Almost every time after that, he requested that I suck him.

Flattered as fuck, that's how I felt.

I have only come in a person's mouth four times in my life. Twice with my wife, who doesn't like it but did it as a favor, letting me know it was ok, and twice with other bi men. One of those was a full on deep throat - that was truly amazing. The men made it clear it's what they wanted.

But I really answered just to quote this favorite old joke.

A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he notices the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.
After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice cream shop, and being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot.
He gets a big dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands, he makes a real mess trying to eat with his little flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem.
The mechanic looks up from the engine and says, "It looks like you've blown a seal." "No, no," the penguin replies, wiping his mouth "it's just ice cream."

SanchoTX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since I moved here, the guys have seemed to be kind of like you.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Edit: Never mind. I misread your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

SanchoTX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was always afraid to finish in a women's mouth. Afraid she wouldn't like it, find it revolting, whatever. I just didn't want to be thought of as unappealing in that way. My current love changed that. She loves swallowing me and is disappointed if she doesn't. I've gone from being terrified of doing it to expecting it as part of our normal love making, thanks to her.

I've been cured!
Edited to read "hoping for it", not expecting it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only come in a person's mouth four times in my life. Twice with my wife, who doesn't like it but did it as a favor, letting me know it was ok, and twice with other bi men. One of those was a full on deep throat - that was truly amazing. The men made it clear it's what they wanted.

But I really answered just to quote this favorite old joke.

A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he notices the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.
After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice cream shop, and being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot.
He gets a big dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands, he makes a real mess trying to eat with his little flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem.
The mechanic looks up from the engine and says, "It looks like you've blown a seal." "No, no," the penguin replies, wiping his mouth "it's just ice cream."
*Slain*

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you gotta ask or persuade or beg, don't bother. Maybe I'm just lucky my wife moans or gives a muffled giggle when I fill her mouth. If it's a puny amount she's disappointed. I can't imagine ever hooking up again with a woman that doesn't want it. Remember the Chris Rock anecdote... "...you want her suckin', like she's tryin' to get the antidote !!"

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Swallower here. Of the women I've known who have these kinds of conversations with me, all perfectly ok with swallowing.

I guess in my area of the southwest it's pretty common if my personal experiences and information of others is any indication.

My guy doesn't prefer to finish in my mouth though, he can get sucked for an entire hour and not ejaculate. He always finishes inside me. He didn't even like getting head At All when we first hooked up. I asked if I could suck him, and he didn't seem enthused. Once I got my lips on it, and started going at it, he fell in love with my mouth. Almost every time after that, he requested that I suck him.

Flattered as fuck, that's how I felt.

Love blowing a load in her mouth.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Growing up in the midwest, I dated a “good” Catholic girl who was very protective of her virginity. That virginity didn’t extend to her mouth, thankfully. Apparently she didn’t realize that oral sex is also considered sodomy but I wasn’t about to tell her that.

Anyway, she got really good and even really enjoyed giving head and never once considered NOT swallowing. Makes me laugh to think how many time she kissed her mom and dad goodnight after swallowing my load.

In college, I hit the cock-sucking jackpot again. Working at a pizza joint, I met this cutie who was working 3 jobs to keep her new business afloat and didn’t have time for a relationship. She did like to suck and fuck, though, so a FWB situation worked great for her. Seemingly, she liked to suck more - and swallowed most every time.

Never really had a relationship like those two again. My wife gave it a go when we were dating but it didn’t last long. Fortunately she has other charms that keeps us together. :)

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven’t been all over the United States and Europe and parts of South America. I have always finished in a woman’s mouth if I wanted to. I sometimes prefer the face but usually with the mouth open and then I’ll go in for her to suck the last bit of nut out.

D

deleted300444

If my dick lands in her mouth, I am nutting in it....unless she doesn't want it. I think it rude to just jizz without announcing. I even bring it up early in the blow job to get their interest. I dont automatically cum from BJ, I end up jerking off into her mouth so she knows it cumming
Chicago is usually pretty hungry. I rarely noticed a difference regionally

D

deleted817718

I have always been polite enough to find out before hand what the deal is with cumming in/on my sexual partners. 100% of men I have been with have swallowed. Only one woman has liked swallowing, most were ok to cum on there tits, and the one woman I settled down with and married doesn’t do oral sex

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did not know it was a regional thing. If I am getting head and about to release, I always tell her I am about to cum. Very few times have they either spit it out or pulled away to just let it fly wherever.

I think it has more to do with the individual than the location in the nation.

Reactions: deleted817718

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Too bad the sociological stranded!

I can only talk about the Netherlands and my experiences here. I do think it is a very open country as far as sexual ideas and fetishes and/or kinks go, but everything stands or falls with communication is my experience.

Of my sexual experiences only one girl was very keen on swallowing: she mostly loved it because of the lack of mess afterwards and we were quite into having sex in other locations than bed. So she swallowed a lot. A few years after we broke up we got together again (don't do it, bad idea) and she told me about experiences she had with guys and that all of them were surprised about her taking it for granted that she's let them cum in her mouth.
That made me think about how common it actually is.

The girls I encountered sexually after that were all not into swallowing or letting me finish in their mouths.
Until my current sexual partner aka my wife, she loves it and we talk a lot about where I or she want the cum.

So the moral here is I think: maybe it's cultural, maybe it's regional, I don't know. But I do know for sure that my sexual partners are about communication. And (in my opinion) that's the way things should be.

Fit_Tucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has always been into it. For her it's 50% fun and 50% just because there's no mess (she's always been a swallower). I knew she swallowed before we got together (my buddy had a one-time drunken hookup with her and he told me), but the first time she went down on me, I still warned her when I was about to cum and she swallowed anyway.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted1168963

I leave it up to the gal. If she likes for me to nut in her mouth I oblige her desires. Some gals love the taste and feel of my cum as I shoot it into her mouth.