Is it okay....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lexuss, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    I've helped my brother bath when he was 17, because he broke his hand (wrist) and had it all in plaster, so he couldn't do it himself.

My mother wasn't willing to do it because she didn't feel comfortable. My sister didn't want to do it either, because of the same reason.

I didn't want to either, as I also was the youngst member of the fam, I was 15 that time, but I was really feeling sorry for him, so I said 'fuck all' and I helped him.

I swear I never felt anything towards my bro, not even when I grabbed his penis (can't call it cock) and cleaned it, like all parts of his bod.

Anyway, to get to it quick, a friend of mine asked me if it's okay to help her bro. She's 25 and her bro's almost 16. I told her it's all good, and I really advised her not to think anything dirty related.

What do you people think? How would you reply to her? Anyone helped a family member bath on special cases, like when my bro broke his hand?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had to help my mother get in and out of the tube when she broke her ankle, but she could wash herself and had a towel around her by the time she needed my help.

Washing my father or brother. I really wouldn't want to but if i HAD to then yes i would but id expect them to be wearing a pair of shorts or at least underwear. I wouldn never NEVER wash their genitalia, Im sure they'd prefer to call in a neighbour or a friend for that job

3. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    Quite fair. Oh well my brother wasn't wearing underwear, so it isn't my fault.

Now that I think of it, he should have had really.

4. Supeer Mario

Supeer Mario New Member

I think it is okay Lexus.

Just like in the case of you and your bro, my sister helped me bath when I broke my wrist.

She cleaned my dick, but that wasn't comfy at all to be honest, so your bro could have felt the same, haven't you thought about that.

I told my sis to stop.

5. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    Oh damn, you are making me regret doing it now.

I hope he didn't feel like you.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

As long as you are both guys i don't think its a problem.

7. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, that's different.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

I guess i should have looked at your gallery before .

As a chick you should NEVER touch your brothers cock unless
    1.. he has no hands
    2.. Has no neighbours
    3.. Has no friends
    4.. It had been dismembered from his body

9. koval

Gold Member

I think it is ok to help out your brother to wash him (back, etc) due to his incapacity. However, as only one of his hands/wrists was in plaster he should have been able to wash his own genitalia (can't say cock :wink:) with his other hand.

10. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    :redface:

11. Enquirer

Enquirer New Member

Well, does your friend want to help her bro bathe? And why is she having to help him? Is she concerned that seeing his penis is going to make her become sexually aroused?

12. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    Something like that, yeah.

13. Enquirer

Enquirer New Member

I guess her brother has a big penis, then? Also when you washed your brother's penis, did he get an erection or not?

14. Enquirer

Enquirer New Member

Well, I think you gave her good advice by not thinking anything dirty. If she's worried that she's gonna get sexually aroused from seeing his dick, she could maybe psych herself up for it by closing her eyes and visualizing herself bathing her brother and repeating to herself "I'm not gonna get turned on" or something like that.

Or she could talk to her brother about her concern and ask to see him completely naked a few times so she will get used to seeing him that way, again telling herself that she's not gonna get turned on from seeing his dick. She could practice touching it while he's naked (or maybe even while he's asleep) so that she could get used to handling it in a non-sexual way.

Of course, if she did get aroused, that would be completely normal, so you should probably tell her not to feel bad if that happens (I've read posts from other girls who walked in on their bro masturbating and they couldn't help but get turned on, however, nothing came of it -- except thier brother, no pun intended, LOL!!)

But it's more likely that her brother will get turned on from her handling his penis than she will. After all, he's only 16, so he's got raging hormones, and any girl's hands touching his manhood will likely get him aroused. Again, that would be completely normal for a guy his age.

15. Osiris

Gold Member

This is not meant to sound as callous as it is going to, but what is up with that? Of course it's OK. Someone is hurt, incapacitated, or disabled and the world should let them lie around and become a filth crusted mes? Of course not.

People need to grow up. Nudity and touching are NOT necessarily sexual. In fact, they are not sexual at all. It's the intent of the toucher or touchee that makes it sexual.

I have a female physician and she has to touch me at my annual physical. Do I get aroused when she grabs and says "Cough please?" No. Do I get aroused when the wife grabs and says "Does that feel good?" OF COURSE!

Ditch the pruitanical belief that ALL nudity and touching are sinful. They are not. Thought is what makes actions sinful and your thoughts were right on point and where they needed to be to help out your brother. Your mother and your sister should be ashamed of themselves to not help him in a vulnerable time for him.

16. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i broke my arm and with a little ingenuity ,i wrapped a washcloth around a pole to wash my back and washed my cock myself thankyou very much

17. galaxus

galaxus Member

very nice Osiris.

18. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Osiris is of course right. and of course it is okay.

Also, I just injured my hand looking at your gallery again. Can you come and wash my penis for me?

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

In all due respect there is a HUGE difference in having your doctor do a medical and having your sister wash your cock. And id have to guess it would have to be very liberal thinking family who would think otherwise. If my brother or father asked me to wash their cock id be getting my shit and getting out of that house instantly.

20. Enquirer

Enquirer New Member

So you weren't comfortable having your sister wash your dick? Why was that, especially since you said in your other post that you and her see each other naked quite a bit.

Also, how did your sister feel about cleaning your dick? Did she like it, didn't mind, etc. or was she uncomfortable about it too? I would think she might've liked it especially since she told you that you have a "nice willy."

Draft saved Draft deleted