Is it okay....

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say it shouldn't be a first option. If there's some reason she needs to be the one to do it - maybe he's uncomfortable with the alternatives - and both are really ok with it, I'm not going to say it's wrong. However it just doesn't seem like something family members should be jumping to do for each other at that age.

Enquirer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all due respect there is a HUGE difference in having your doctor do a medical and having your sister wash your cock. And id have to guess it would have to be very liberal thinking family who would think otherwise. If my brother or father asked me to wash their cock id be getting my shit and getting out of that house instantly.

Why would you leave? Because it would freak you out to have your dad or brother ask you to help them if they couldn't do it for themselves? And what do you think of SupeerMario's sister seeing him naked all the time and telling him "nice willy?"

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think it is ok to help out your brother to wash him (back, etc) due to his incapacity. However, as only one of his hands/wrists was in plaster he should have been able to wash his own genitalia (can't say cock :wink:) with his other hand.

i broke my arm and with a little ingenuity ,i wrapped a washcloth around a pole to wash my back and washed my cock myself thankyou very much

In all due respect there is a HUGE difference in having your doctor do a medical and having your sister wash your cock. And id have to guess it would have to be very liberal thinking family who would think otherwise. If my brother or father asked me to wash their cock id be getting my shit and getting out of that house instantly.

I loved these posts.

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
This is not meant to sound as callous as it is going to, but what is up with that? Of course it's OK. Someone is hurt, incapacitated, or disabled and the world should let them lie around and become a filth crusted mes? Of course not.

People need to grow up. Nudity and touching are NOT necessarily sexual. In fact, they are not sexual at all. It's the intent of the toucher or touchee that makes it sexual.

I have a female physician and she has to touch me at my annual physical. Do I get aroused when she grabs and says "Cough please?" No. Do I get aroused when the wife grabs and says "Does that feel good?" OF COURSE!

Ditch the pruitanical belief that ALL nudity and touching are sinful. They are not. Thought is what makes actions sinful and your thoughts were right on point and where they needed to be to help out your brother. Your mother and your sister should be ashamed of themselves to not help him in a vulnerable time for him.

Thanks.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Osiris. A penis is just a penis. It only becomes a sexual object if one of you thinks of it sexually. So long as you see it as just something that needs washing like the rest of the body, then what's the big deal? So long as the brother sees it the same way, then there's nothing wrong with washing it, if needs be.

A brother and a sister would have grown up naked together in the wild, in prehistoric times. Little boys and girls sometimes still wash together naked when growing up. It's only sexual if one of you makes it sexual, which you won't. Seeing or touching your brother's penis won't make you feel sexual, just as seeing his face and mouth doesn't make you want to kiss him. Let go of any anxiety and embarrassment.

Tell your friend to relax and talk to her brother about something completely unrelated whilst she's washing him, to overcome any initial difficulty. Also tell her to act blase about what she's doing, talking with her brother freely, as if she was performing any other mundane, house chore. This will help them both get over any initial anxiety and feel relaxed with the realisation that there was nothing to be worried about after all.

Enquirer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, to get to it quick, a friend of mine asked me if it's okay to help her bro. She's 25 and her bro's almost 16. I told her it's all good, and I really advised her not to think anything dirty related.

What do you people think? How would you reply to her? Anyone helped a family member bath on special cases, like when my bro broke his hand?[/quote]

So what has your friend decided to do? Also, why is she having to help her bro? Did he break his hand too?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he still has one good hand then he should be doing it himself. Only if both hands are imobile should he require help. I once had my hand in a bandage and managed to wash with one hand, it just took a bit longer.

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
Anyway, to get to it quick, a friend of mine asked me if it's okay to help her bro. She's 25 and her bro's almost 16. I told her it's all good, and I really advised her not to think anything dirty related.

What do you people think? How would you reply to her? Anyone helped a family member bath on special cases, like when my bro broke his hand?

So what has your friend decided to do? Also, why is she having to help her bro? Did he break his hand too?[/quote]

She has already helped her bro bath.

She didn't wash/touch his dick, on my advise, based from what I've read here.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
She has already helped her bro bath.

She didn't wash/touch his dick, on my advise, based from what I've read here.

Well, when my friend broke his wrist, he just put the thing in a common plastic bag from the local grocery store. Keeps the hand dry. He's got two hands, he can easily wash his dick by himself without a 'helping hand'.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry, Lexuss. Nothing to worry about.

My teen daughter had shoulder surgery last year. Showering was really difficult at first, and we were washing her hair in the kitchen sink.

However, after about a week, she was able to handle herself.

In the INITIAL time period, people really do need help.

After the initial time period, they CAN "bag it up" and help themselves, which I'm sure your brother managed to do once he got used to the cast and the pain levels were down a bit.

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media

My teen daughter had shoulder surgery last year. Showering was really difficult at first, and we were washing her hair in the kitchen sink.

After the initial time period, they CAN "bag it up" and help themselves, which I'm sure your brother managed to do once he got used to the cast and the pain levels were down a bit.

Exactly.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Obviously, there is a difference between a wrist and a shoulder.

I'm just going with what he did. When the guy broke his wrist playing hockey, the doctor told him that he could bag it up with a towel and then put the grocery bag over top.

Yes, he does have limited ability in the shower, but he still has the other arm to shampoo his hair and lather himself. Hence my confusion. I just didn't understand why this particular person the OP is refering to, needed help, when other people I know with sprained/broken wrists just bag it and go. It's not meant to be offensive... it's just honestly a complete lack of understanding the need for help.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
There are literally thousands of people, myself included, who have broken hands/wrists/miscellaneous injuries to one arm, and were still able to bathe themselves.

I smell something.

As do I, and it certainly isn't a Christmas feast.:tongue:

Either way, I stand by my comment which was stating that a simple bag will allow someone to shower without help. Though, if it was a leg or a shoulder, it might be more difficult.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are literally thousands of people, myself included, who have broken hands/wrists/miscellaneous injuries to one arm, and were still able to bathe themselves.
I smell something.[/quote] I thought she was a troll, but what do I know? :confused:

Well, when my friend broke his wrist, he just put the thing in a common plastic bag from the local grocery store. Keeps the hand dry. He's got two hands, he can easily wash his dick by himself without a 'helping hand'.
This was my opinion as well.

I don't think there is anything wrong with helping out a family member in need, but my question is... if all he had wrong was a broken wrist, why couldn't he wash himself? He still has a free arm/hand....
EXACTLY! :eek:

This is not meant to sound as callous as it is going to, but what is up with that? Of course it's OK. Someone is hurt, incapacitated, or disabled and the world should let them lie around and become a filth crusted mes? Of course not.
People need to grow up. Nudity and touching are NOT necessarily sexual. In fact, they are not sexual at all. It's the intent of the toucher or touchee that makes it sexual.

I have a female physician and she has to touch me at my annual physical. Do I get aroused when she grabs and says "Cough please?" No. Do I get aroused when the wife grabs and says "Does that feel good?" OF COURSE!

Ditch the pruitanical belief that ALL nudity and touching are sinful. They are not. Thought is what makes actions sinful and your thoughts were right on point and where they needed to be to help out your brother. Your mother and your sister should be ashamed of themselves to not help him in a vulnerable time for him.
Osiris, normally you give great advice; but have you been smoking wacky weed?!:confused: He wasn't in a full body cast, nor did he have numerous broken bones. He still had one good arm and hand available to cleanse himself. There was no reason for his sister or anyone else to need to bathe him or his penis. :mad:

As long as you are both guys i don't think its a problem.
:biggrin1: This is all I'm saying.

What do you people think? How would you reply to her? Anyone helped a family member bath on special cases, like when my bro broke his hand?
I don't have a brother so maybe I'm not looking at this the right way, or maybe it's cause you are from a different culture? But there is no reason for someone with 1 broken wrist to need the assistance of another person of either sex to bathe. :wtf1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And a big YES to Osiris! You couldn't have said it any better.

My partner's mum needs help now showering. We've both seen 'bits' of her that we never thought we would have to. But that's just the way it is.

We all love each other very much and I'm honored that I've been asked to help this lovely person at a time in her life when she needs it.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see nothing wrong with helping a family member in need...but I think whenever possible, the family member in question should wash their own private parts unless there is some ongoing disability where it's not possible. (Like an elderly disabled parent and even then they often bring home care in) Seriously, if my 36 year old brother asked me to help him wash I would seriously think something was very wrong. I mean, a little soapy water will do until he heals!

But as it is, you did what you thought best at the time...that's all you can do.