Is it only gay guys that have huge penises

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it only gay guys that have huge penises?

Or is it a fact that most gay/bi guys have big dicks.

Only in the men's lockerroom at the gym. Only in the steam room. Only in a public restroom.
Only in the morning, when it is time to pee after nocturnal bladder filling during a six hour night of slumber. Only when Matt Damon wears the AussieBums and when Michael C. Hall wears the full body Speedo. Only after the hot doctor gives the usual prostate check.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok from my own experience with gay and 'straight' guys I have messed around with: gay guys tend to be bigger than straight guys, but when straight guys are BIG they are usually very BIG... Gay guys are more obsessed with dicks and their bodies anyway, so it may also have to do with that...

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, Zimboro8, I'll come clean and admit what others want to keep secret. Yes, gays always have larger penises that straight men. It's in our contracts. If you're interested I'll send you the official application for the contract to become gay, which guarrantees that you will grow at least two more inches in length once we process your application, upon which you will be notified via FedEx with the official gay T-shirt and a notarized copy of your contract. You'll also receive an official card, good anywhere to prove you are gay, and upon presentation at any Pottery Barn or Target makes you eligible for a free Sunbeam Toaster Oven. Quantities are limited, so act now.

Yours in better living through large penises,

Mr. Midlifebear

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it only gay guys that have huge penises

:eek: HOLY SHIT - I'M GAY??? :eek:

Oh wait - it was just a question and not a statement of fact.
:18:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Zimboro8, I'll come clean and admit what others want to keep secret. Yes, gays always have larger penises that straight men. It's in our contracts. If you're interested I'll send you the official application for the contract to become gay, which guarrantees that you will grow at least two more inches in length once we process your application, upon which you will be notified via FedEx with the official gay T-shirt and a notarized copy of your contract. You'll also receive an official card, good anywhere to prove you are gay, and upon presentation at any Pottery Barn or Target makes you eligible for a free Sunbeam Toaster Oven. Quantities are limited, so act now.

Yours in better living through large penises,

Mr. Midlifebear

An excellent post.