Is it only Guys that are Size obsessed?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a guy, but I will comment anyway.

It is mostly guys who are obsessed with size. Some women care more than others, but it's us guys who set around and worry if we are "man enough" for the ladies. I am pretty average and I know I have had this concern.
From what I have read here on LPSG and other sites too alot of guys have this same concern. Even some of the bigger than average guys. It's like guys don't know where their own size rates on the scale or what small, average, above average, or huge really is. It's sad...so much worry that for most of us was not necessary at all. If a lady real cares about a man, most any size, as long as it's workable won't matter anyway.

Media
Obviously, if you read through the posts and introductions by our female members, they are size-obsessed. Very size-obsessed!

As to us men, it's just a masculine quirk that we have to be as big as possible—the thinking being that the bigger we are the more of a man we are. (Think Texas/Dubbya!) But having a big one comes with its complications. See the Discussion Forums. I'd like to have a big one for the visual aspect—"Hey, Honey, look what I have for you!", but am happy with what I have for the physical aspect. I'm pleased to say it does the job.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really sure how this question was meant, so will respond in the way I heard it- I am size obsessed with my boobs- and other women's too, though generally in comparison. I grew up with a stepdad who was bluntly critical of anything not worthy of Playboy- as a barely developing girl at 13, thats tough to take. Add to that the cruel teasing of 13 year old boys- 'pirates dream- sunken chest' 'flat as a pancake' blah blah and one spends the early part of sexual experience being afraid of being judged by any guy I dared let touch me.
Though its still an issue for me at times, not as much as it once was

:confused:Now, tell me your question was actually wondering if we are obsessed with you guys sizes, not our own??:redface::rolleyes:
sheesh me.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Not really sure how this question was meant, so will respond in the way I heard it- I am size obsessed with my boobs- and other women's too, though generally in comparison. I grew up with a stepdad who was bluntly critical of anything not worthy of Playboy- as a barely developing girl at 13, thats tough to take. Add to that the cruel teasing of 13 year old boys- 'pirates dream- sunken chest' 'flat as a pancake' blah blah and one spends the early part of sexual experience being afraid of being judged by any guy I dared let touch me.
Though its still an issue for me at times, not as much as it once was

:confused:Now, tell me your question was actually wondering if we are obsessed with you guys sizes, not our own??:redface::rolleyes:
sheesh me.

Sometimes i´m obsessed with your boobs, too. :tongue:

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suppose (many) men are naturally competitive so it is perhaps inevitable that we will compete / fret about the size of our dicks.

We see other men in the showers in the gym and so can know how we 'rank' against them.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really sure how this question was meant, so will respond in the way I heard it-

I am size obsessed with my boobs- and other women's too, though generally in

sheesh me.

To put the question more clearly.
Is it only the guys who are size obsessed or are girls also obsessed with size. Is a big hung size a turn on?

Now that you raise the point about being obsessed with boob size - let me ask you too... are women also obsessed about boob size in the same way some men are?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well acording to several polls upwards of 90% of men think size matters and between 60-70% of women agree. Does that make them size obsessed ? Not really, what it means is that those 60-70% say size is important to them and/or they are not happy with the size of their lover.
Some women ARE indeed obsessed with size but not nearly as much or as copiously as men.

:banana:
HORSE

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well acording to several polls upwards of 90% of men think size matters and between 60-70% of women agree. Does that make them size obsessed ? Not really, what it means is that those 60-70% say size is important to them and/or they are not happy with the size of their lover.
Some women ARE indeed obsessed with size but not nearly as much or as copiously as men.

:banana:
HORSE

You ! answered my question