Is it passion or anger? Is your large penis a weapon?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would you men react to a woman who has teased and taunted you without mercy for almost 2 years and you were ready to have your first physical contact? Would you be angry and play rough? He sometimes sounds like he wants to use his large penis as a weapon. Do you play rough when you feel a bit angry? Do tend to hurt a woman because of your huge size?

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It would depend on what she could take I would think. I like to think that sometimes anger and passion can sometimes be one and the same. Roughness I'd like to think of as aggressiveness. I would not intentionally hurt my partner (I have had female partners in my past but no longer) and sometimes I remember angry (passion) and rough (aggressiveness) to be a turn on for both me and the woman I was with. It put me in the dominant role and as the dominant of the two, you play my way if you enjoy it.

Sidenote: I'm not an asshole though; if I felt she wasn't enjoying what we were doing I wouldn't continue. Sometimes "makeup" sex is the best sex goin!!

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would depend on what she could take I would think. I like to think that sometimes anger and passion can sometimes be one and the same. Roughness I'd like to think of as aggressiveness. I would not intentionally hurt my partner (I have had female partners in my past but no longer) and sometimes I remember angry (passion) and rough (aggressiveness) to be a turn on for both me and the woman I was with. It put me in the dominant role and as the dominant of the two, you play my way if you enjoy it.

Sidenote: I'm not an asshole though; if I felt she wasn't enjoying what we were doing I wouldn't continue. Sometimes "makeup" sex is the best sex goin!!

Yes it is the best sex going!! That is no made up story either!