Is It Possible For A Guy To Cum Hands Free While Being Fucked From Behind?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's happened to me when I was on top riding his dick. Best orgasm ever, I ejaculated sooooo hard! :)

They are the best orgasms!!! Once you have experienced the "whole experience" of feeling a hard cock open you up and slide deep inside, and then hitting & stroking your prostrate until you cum uncontrollably without touching your own dick you will know what anal pleasure is all about. I fucking love it and can't get enough.......

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's happen to me twice, one guy got lucky when it happen. The other guy had the perfect cock, angled downward. We use to fuck at the adult store in the back watching vids. So we would stand up and he'd mount me from behind. un fuckin believable. hittin my prostate over and over cum oozing down my leg. What set me off was his dirty talk and licking my neck and ear. The only guy i ever really fell in love with. We fucked for years off and on.

Reactions: Beefystuduk

illusionguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I meet up with a guy regularly who loves me fucking him. A few weeks ago when he was here I had been fucking him for about 20 minutes when I got of the bed and dragged him over to the edge while I stood up and got my cock back into him. I was holding his legs up and apart and he grabbed his cock but i told him he wasn't allowed to touch it and he said but he felt so horny he wanted to cum. I pushed his hands away from his cock a couple of times and then he started moaning and saying he was going to cum. Then he just blew and his cum went all over us , he even shot himself in the face. I fucked him for another couple of minutes until I was ready then pulled out got the condom off and blew all over him adding my load to his. It was so hot!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! Although I've pounded handsfree cum out before, last week I had a slightly different experience. He was getting close to cumming, so he asked me to stop, so he could take a rest, then have a second round of fucking when he would cum. (We usually do that.) I was in very deep when I stopped fucking, and when I pulled out it made him cum uncontrollably, a nice big load. I don't know if I hit the prostate on the way out, or it was just the feeling of the void that my big dick created when I pulled out, but either way, it did the trick.

• Love
Reactions: masonjames