Is It Possible For A Guy To Cum Hands Free While Being Fucked From Behind?

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah it does happen.

I remember topping a horny bottom and made him shoot his load by banging his hole, then I kept going and made him shoot again. He was screaming, swearing, you name it.

He said afterwards that it was the first time he had experienced it and asked when I could come back for more:smile:

Reactions: Barberseville

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never seen any videos or pictures, and i have always really been curious..

VIDEOS: Check out just about any Kristen Bjorn-directed title. Hands-free cum shots are one of his trademarks, along with multiple cum shots per scene.

PICTURES: Haven't run across any, but they must be out there. If anyone finds some pics, be sure to let us know. A good cum shot pic can brighten the gloomiest of days, and pics of a bottom's hands-free-while-getting-fucked cum shot would jack up the pulse of anyone with an intact libido.

PERSONALLY: Yes, when being fucked with cock, fingers, fists and toys. For me it's all about depth and the angle of the insertable object, and when it's done right, the big event is preceeded by spurts of precum with each ramming of my prostate, which eventually makes for a very intense, near blackout orgasm. However, all of that anal/prostate pressure has the down side of dramatically reducing what would normally be a series of explosive 3-4 foot jizz blasts. But that's just my anatomy. I've seen other guys get the cum pounded out of them, and it's been everything from a dribble to a spurt, to ribbons of far-shooting cum, so I suspect we're all going to experience hands-free cum shots a bit differently from one another.

mikebh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh *hell* yeah! I've been lucky enough to have some partners that are able to find my hot button for that (and it's a pretty great sensation). I've done it to a few guys myself as well; but that's probably because I've got girth working for me... (I'm only slightly longer than average, and not particularly curved). As one guy told me, "You don't hit bottom, but you bang the hell out of the sides". The guys that have been able to pop me in that manner were generally long-ish, and often gifted with a bit of an upward curve. I'm sure different shapes and sizes work for different people, though.

phx3rings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it can happen. It's happened to me.
I was being fucked by a friend (11x8) and the thrill of feeling that "being split open" sensation was AMAZING. I was sitting on him and couldn't keep my eyes off my own dick because it seemed to get harder with each of his thrusts. It kind of felt like being jerked-off from the inside. I couldn't believe it when I started to shoot! Sorry if that got to graphic.

epi_sin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

…has never happened to me from behind before.
Must be something about the angle [whips out a handy protractor & plumb-bob].

As johnnyx says though, a real anal orgasm is quite different from just getting worked up enough that continual fucking is enough to push you over the edge.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It sure seems like there are alot of threads about this going on right now. As I've posted before, I "cum" quite often when I'm being fucked, in fact I can cum almost everytime if my partner knows what hes doing and has at least a somewhat thick cock. I put cum in quotations because probably 70% of the time, my orgasms are dry. They are probably two or even three times as intense as an orgasm that I would get from jacking off, or fucking a girl, and they are longer lasting, but little to no semen comes out. Usually I'll have one or two of these dry orgasms, before I'll have one long one where a large amount of semen just flows out.

For guys who would like to experience this, I'll give a few tips. For me, it only happens during longer sessions. If your guy doesn't have staying power, he should get you really hot with his fingers or toys before penetrating you. Secondly, for me the easiest position is when my butt is in the air, and my chest is lying flat on the bed. I am almost never able to come when I am on top, the sensations are just too intense for me to push myself over the edge. Finally, it only happens to me with thicker guys or toys. I have had guys with long, skinny cocks pound me for an hour and give me an extremely pleasurable experience, but they just can't hit that spot. On the other hand, I had a guy who was barely 5", but he was very thick, and after about 30 minutes I was screaming so loud that his upstairs neighbors were banging on the floor for us to be quiet.

w2btm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember topping a horny bottom and made him shoot his load by banging his hole, then I kept going and made him shoot again.

As a horny bottom:biggrin1: I can tell you it happens and I love it. Any stud who makes me cum this way basically owns my ass and can fuck me until he is satisfied.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, definitely! It's happened to me several times.

It helps to have a partner with a long enough penis to reach your prostate...but if you think about it...your doctor can reach it with his finger, so how long does it have to be, right?

All you really have to do is relax, get into it and work your pelvis to help your partner's penis rub against your prostate.

I find it helps if your partner is thick enough to make you wonder what's happening in the first place because the in and out friction on the sphincter plays a key role in this. Then once you start working it to make him feel good in return it all falls into place.

You can't just lay there and grimace cause it hurts and expect to cum, know what I mean? ;-)

By the way...I'd like to differentiate the above from "expressing" cum out of the prostate by massaging it with either the finger, hand, dildo or other device as some have mentioned before.

I have an Aneros, the Progasm model no less, and it's very easy to put that puppy in, squeeze the PC muscles a few times to rub the tip against my prostate and I'm flowing in no time, hard or flaccid. The motion against the prostate is basically a massage that expresses the fluids from the prostate. (Feels great, by the way.)

This is different than cumming, in my opinion. Cumming hands free as I described it above is really more of an anal orgasm. It has all the build-up, tension, anticipation and massive release that's usually associated with a penile stimulated orgasm...but it takes place from the inside out, not the outside in.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that my enthusiasm for dildos is directly connected to my desire to reproduce those very feelings. Hmmmm, hadn't thought of it that way before.

Last edited:

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a horny bottom:biggrin1: I can tell you it happens and I love it. Any stud who makes me cum this way basically owns my ass and can fuck me until he is satisfied.

Yeah, huge turn-on for the top too, esp if he can hold off and trigger 2 or 3 (my max) explosions from the btm non-stop before offloading himself. 3rd time may need a helping hand, tho'. Surest way to keep a horny TB happy!

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

…has never happened to me from behind before.
Must be something about the angle [whips out a handy protractor & plumb-bob].

As johnnyx says though, a real anal orgasm is quite different from just getting worked up enough that continual fucking is enough to push you over the edge.

The prostate is inside you towards your dick, not towards your back. Few inches inside from your balls. Try getting on top, you can adjust the angle easily like that. Also if your on all 4s and he holds your chest and pulls you back a bit, thats a pretty good angle too.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen it happen to lots of guys, but never cum this was myself. An ex b/f of mine use to take guys home for a bit of 3 way action and I witnessed him make quite a few of them shoot hands free. It's real sexy to watch. I've been milked with a finger probeing my prostate and that felt fucking good, but have never cum hands free during sex.