Is it possible for a man to look overly promiscuous without saying anything?

D

deleted958628

Hello ladies. I ask this question based on a date I went on a month or so ago. The woman in question (before we really got deep into conversation) asked if I had a lot of women chasing me. I told her that I got attention (flirting, a compliment here or there on my looks) but I didnt have a GF, definitley not more than one. Her next comment is what spurned this post:

"Oh ok. Because you look like youre a Dog"

As in a promiscuous cheater -_-. I had on a collar polo shirt, jeans, and canvas shoes. Idk what screams dog abiut that.

I asked some lady friends and its been a mixed bag. Some say its possible, some say theyve never considered something like that. One told me she agreed with the date.

So i ask you the same question: do you everthink a man just off of presentation is a Dog? What would make you come to this conclusion.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a certain slick way with words, like he says everything I want to hear, but seems just a little false, that will make me leave a dude alone. I could be wrong, and he could be genuine, but I've been fooled before, and err on the side of caution. I have been deeply in love with a sociopath. I married a homosexual. I KNOW I can be fooled. So, I'm looking for it. Perhaps your date is like me, hoping to aboid mistakes from the past. She sees something that reminds her of a problematic guy, and bolts. Whether she's right or wrong about you, she's a lost cause. If she's wrong, you have to remember that she is filtering information through the lense of her own past, and that has more to do with her, than with you.

I looked through your gallery to see if you were clothed in any of it so I could offer an opinion. I liked your B.I.G. t-shirt. But you'd wear any shirt well. Your body is flawless. The lower half of your face (all I saw) is very handsome. I wonder if she didn't have the self-esteem to believe she could maintain the attention of a man as attractive as you. I would also assume that you get LOTS of attention. I wouldn't necessarily assume that all of it is welcome, or that you seize upon every opportunity without getting to know you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I was on a date and some guy told me I looked like a slut/bitch/cunt whatever... That'd be my cue to offer him the chance to apologize for wasting my time.

Then I'd walk away without a goodbye.

Male, female, doesn't matter. I don't base opinions of character on looks. Appearance can *suggest* something about a person, but I get judged by what I wear constantly, and more often than not, I'm judged incorrectly. So I try damn hard to not pull the same shit on other people.

D

deleted958628

There is a certain slick way with words, like he says everything I want to hear, but seems just a little false, that will make me leave a dude alone. I could be wrong, and he could be genuine, but I've been fooled before, and err on the side of caution. I have been deeply in love with a sociopath. I married a homosexual. I KNOW I can be fooled. So, I'm looking for it. Perhaps your date is like me, hoping to aboid mistakes from the past. She sees something that reminds her of a problematic guy, and bolts. Whether she's right or wrong about you, she's a lost cause. If she's wrong, you have to remember that she is filtering information through the lense of her own past, and that has more to do with her, than with you.

I looked through your gallery to see if you were clothed in any of it so I could offer an opinion. I liked your B.I.G. t-shirt. But you'd wear any shirt well. Your body is flawless. The lower half of your face (all I saw) is very handsome. I wonder if she didn't have the self-esteem to believe she could maintain the attention of a man as attractive as you. I would also assume that you get LOTS of attention. I wouldn't necessarily assume that all of it is welcome, or that you seize upon every opportunity without getting to know you.

Ya know she did mention she had a scorpio ex who was really mean and malicious to her. He had walked in on an ex cheating while in the act so he had horrible insecurity issues. She mentioned that. Also that he was oversexual. Which now that I think about it likely had a LOT to do with it.

Wow. Ill just pretend I didnt blush and say thank you humbly for all of that. Ummmm. I dont get laid half as much as people seem to expect .Neither do I go iut on many dates these days at least. So I mean Im not reckless out here or anything.

D

deleted958628

If I was on a date and some guy told me I looked like a slut/bitch/cunt whatever... That'd be my cue to offer him the chance to apologize for wasting my time.

Then I'd walk away without a goodbye.

Male, female, doesn't matter. I don't base opinions of character on looks. Appearance can *suggest* something about a person, but I get judged by what I wear constantly, and more often than not, I'm judged incorrectly. So I try damn hard to not pull the same shit on other people.
Thats what hit me. I dont know if it was the moment or what but I shrugged it off at first. But my question later was like "Damn. I wouldnt have been able to say that to her without getting feels. I dont think I feel to good about that" Lol. I didnt give her much play later on.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I would say it's less about the clothing and more about the attitude. If you were too complimentary/agreeable, I may interpret it as telling me what I want to hear/trying to get in my pantz/being a dawg.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t think it’s clothing, but behaviour that might give off clues. Perhaps a guy who keeps looking at other women while I’m talking to him, or is overly flirty with other women while I’m not looking or absent for a few minutes. I’ve dated a few guys who gave me the impression they were looking to ‘trade up’ while they were with me. It never lasted longer than that one date.

Not saying you were doing that, but even if you were nervous and not totally focused, it might have seemed you weren’t interested? I don’t know.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah. Last guy I assumed was a player was inattentive during a date. I just withdrew my attention in kind. Eventually, he forced me to articulate that I had lost interest in him and wanted him to leave me alone. It took a while to convince him I was serious about never seeing him again. I don't think he was used to rejection. I also think he believes women my age are desperate and will put up with anything just because he's hot and younger. Not so. Not for me, anyway.

I saw a discussion on Facebook in which one of my fellas was participating with his friends. He said failure to be attentive to a woman is the surest way to lose her, and that a gentleman might become distracted by life, but will always notice and respond to signals from a lady that she isn't getting enough of his focus. A gentleman, he said, will re-double his efforts to satisfy her need to feel properly prioritized, or let her go so she can find someone who can. If he's distracted because he is trying to build a life worthy of offering to her, he should say so, and prove it, but still offer her the freedom to choose someone who is already ready. That sounded sensible (and very much like him) to me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you're wearing anything similar to this then that could be a big tip off.

756155_1.jpg

Reactions: deleted958628