Is it possible for a man to release only 1 spurt during ejaculation and then stop .

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read a couple fantasy stories about men who would be punished if they ejaculated more that one spurt at orgasm. I have since talked to men about it, and most found the concept a turn on, even if not possible. I found it a huge turn on to imagine a man trying to hold back his cum at that most vulnerable moment. Only two of the men I have talked with said they could do it under intense concentration, and one guy wanted to retain most of his semen for edging. I never witnessed it myself.
Don't get me wrong, I do not recommend it, and do not think it is healthy for men, just a turn on thing to talk about.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There have been a few times that I've erupted a thick load of pre cum and it looks like a cum shot. I'm not sure I would be able to hold my main shots. When it flows, there's no way I can stop it. Even if I hold back and don't touch my cock,it fires.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was on some prescription medicine for a urinary tract condition once and after a few days while having sex with my wife I had an intense orgasm but ejaculated nothing--zip, zilch, nada--and it hurt like crap . . . I immediately discontinued that medication . . . Your body is made to expel semen when orgasming, anything stopping that from happening is not going to feel good . . .

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was on some prescription medicine for a urinary tract condition once and after a few days while having sex with my wife I had an intense orgasm but ejaculated nothing--zip, zilch, nada--and it hurt like crap . . . I immediately discontinued that medication . . . Your body is made to expel semen when orgasming, anything stopping that from happening is not going to feel good . . .
I am sorry that happened to you. You are right, if it doesn't feel good, it is probably not healthy.

D

deleted645791

When I'm edging, I can get really close, spurt once, and if I'm focused enough, not have an orgasm. I really have to be in the zone to do this though, but it is extremely pleasurable and I use the cum as lube, which makes me super hard while I continue with my edge session. I can repeat this a few times before it is inevitable that I will nut.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys are able to contract their PC muscles enough to stop the flow prior to the ejaculation starting. Once it begins I think it is very difficult to do as the muscles contract involuntarily. If you've ever watched a guy try to stop a premature ejaculation you'll know the answer.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read a couple fantasy stories about men who would be punished if they ejaculated more that one spurt at orgasm. I have since talked to men about it, and most found the concept a turn on, even if not possible. I found it a huge turn on to imagine a man trying to hold back his cum at that most vulnerable moment. Only two of the men I have talked with said they could do it under intense concentration, and one guy wanted to retain most of his semen for edging. I never witnessed it myself.
Don't get me wrong, I do not recommend it, and do not think it is healthy for men, just a turn on thing to talk about.
I don't think I like the "punishment" aspect of the fantasy, but I know that it is possible to stop spurting if you really desire. During my youth when I usually masturbated three times a day, I learned that if I clamped the base of my cock while ejaculating, I would stop spurting. In the beginning, there was a miniscule "pain", but after developing the technique, the ultimate "explosion" became more intense.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is very very exciting to hear from you guys. I have, by the way, seen a few guys have involuntary (premature) ejaculations. I don't like the word premature, since it implies the whole sexual experience was not fun, which it is, even if the guy can't hold it anymore. I consider it a "compliment" if a guy shoots early, and love to see it happen. It is very exciting to see and know the guy can't control his contractions, and semen just spurts out. Very very hot. I never mind it.
It is exciting to know a guy can have "mind over matter" and hold his cum after one or more spurts. For a woman it is hard to imagine stopping those contractions once they start. It is exciting to know some guys actually can hold back, even though I have no idea what that must feel like, Your glands can't be happy about it either. Wow.. Thanks guys.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If edging, I can stop in time where I can then cum a bit, but I have to totally stop in time and then I am able to go again. Great when it happens but if I don't get it right I will just blow as normal.
i force the complete naked masculine body to practice more than 30 ejaculations without orgasm . it is totally frustrating ritual for the male body to stopp when the sperm fluid is moving at PONR 9,9 . the male body is totally addicted to this weird edging ritual.

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Retrograde Ejaculation - Look it up. Some of the medicines for enlarged prostate cause this side effect. It sucks!

Reactions: Bernd

SawyerPrice

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually had this happen to me once in college. I was laying down getting a handy where the girl was just teasing the head for a loooong time. My whole body started tingling and I shot a huge rope all the way to the base of my neck. It was a solid line of cum from there to my cock head. No other spurts. Spasms, but no cum. It was incredible.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have pretty good control and only allow myself to cum when I want to.

Sometimes, if I am not paying attention I will let it slip and cannot hold back the first shot.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this but not always successfully, I've told my wife I'm going to let a little out to release the pressure, when it works I can carry on for ages after but time it wrong and it's all over. You need good PC control and have to squeeze for what seems like forever, then the sensation fades and you're left with you boner and ready to continue. I think weight training has helped especially squats that focus a squeeze at the pc muscle.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is very very exciting to hear from you guys. I have, by the way, seen a few guys have involuntary (premature) ejaculations. I don't like the word premature, since it implies the whole sexual experience was not fun, which it is, even if the guy can't hold it anymore. I consider it a "compliment" if a guy shoots early, and love to see it happen. It is very exciting to see and know the guy can't control his contractions, and semen just spurts out. Very very hot. I never mind it.
It is exciting to know a guy can have "mind over matter" and hold his cum after one or more spurts. For a woman it is hard to imagine stopping those contractions once they start. It is exciting to know some guys actually can hold back, even though I have no idea what that must feel like, Your glands can't be happy about it either. Wow.. Thanks guys.
practicing max 57 totally unsatisfying edging ejaculations without orgasmic relief. this practice is totally frustrating the male body. doing this over many hours or days ( max 3 days with breaks in between ). best to vocalize the thoughts of the male brain and shout at PONR 9,9 : "Stopp !". the masculine body is forced to obey to this orders and has to stop sperm flow at once.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just frustrated the complete naked masculine body the 9.time by stopping sperm flow without orgasm and without contracting male sperm .

Zoidberg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I'm edging, I can get really close, spurt once, and if I'm focused enough, not have an orgasm. I really have to be in the zone to do this though, but it is extremely pleasurable and I use the cum as lube, which makes me super hard while I continue with my edge session. I can repeat this a few times before it is inevitable that I will nut.
Same for me