Is it possible for some guys to have hairy legs, but not a hairy body..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How come there is always some guys that are smooth as a baby's bottom on top, but you might see either the hairiest legs by far. Could it be genetics or something? Just wondering because all around I have been hairy since 16, but how come there some guys that have a smooth body on top, but would sometimes have hairy legs. Delayed hair growth or something? Curious to know.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah totally possible... very common actually. Lots of asian guys have hairy legs...yet nothing on the chest/stomach. My partner has a furry chest yet no hair on his legs...try and figure that one out! lol

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
absolutely...my legs are hairy, but I only have a few strands around my nipples...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally possible, genetics!

This what you mean?

I think you could probably call him a satyr!

When I was in my late teens-early 20s, I was really hairy below the waist, but as I got older more hair sprouted up top and my legs became less hairy. Supposedly that's pretty common.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it is kind of interesting myself. I for one did grow hair all over my body so quick, I look like a Russian refuge(except for my feet)....hahahahahahaha. I am not saying that there is any wrong with it, just found it interesting.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
As a teenager I though the ideal man had a hairy chest and not too much hair on the legs. I turned out to be exactly the opposite.

It would seem to be a different gene for hairy legs and hairy chest.

D_Ranald DeDoinker

Experimental Member
Media
totally possibly. im 19 and ive got a hairy ass, legs, and pubic area (VERY HAIRY)..but my top half is practically bare. ive only got a little hair around my nipples. i love showing off my young hairy ass in the locker room. :)

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always been hairy from the waist down. It's light in color but there's lots of it. I used to think that my hairy ass was bad, but have learned different. Seems women and some men like it.

I didn't have any chest hair until my thirties, but it has been slow to grow and rather sparse. Makes no sense to me cause I have a very thick beard? But again it's light brown so not that noticeable until you're up close.

I've shaved my legs, ass, etc for most of my adult life to show the muscles better. Of course doing that has made the thickness below the waist worse when i let it grow. lol