Is it possible for some guys to have hairy legs, but not a hairy body..

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
totally possible, genetics!

This what you mean?

I'm not much into hairy asses....but this guy, in this pose....I could very much see myself spreading his legs slightly, laying down between his legs and simply burying my face in his clean, freshly washed trench for a long drunkenly wonderful moment.

I wouldn't have to eat, no, I would just lay there......, not moving....with my face firmly wedged between those mounds of muscle and flesh......

;-)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course its possible. Hair patterns are apparently inherited and not always "standard".

I only have hairs on the insides of my legs...the outer portions are hairless.

I have one black hair in the middle of my chest and nothing else :frown1:

The hairs on my arms are very fine...almost invisible. I grow facial hair easy tho. The true sign of a man :tongue:

PS hairy nipples

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had hairy legs and a hairy ass-crack (though not too much on the cheeks). The underarm hair grew in fast and early, but the hair on my arms, hands and chest grew in much more slowly and later (into my 30s). The hair on my torso is patchy but symmetrical.

My beard grew in early and was very coarse right from the beginning. I needed to shave every day by the time I was 15, which is when I grew my first beard. My beard was quite bright red (the only red hair anywhere in my family: cousins included) until it went gray in my early 30s.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone once said Truman Capote from the waist up was smooth, but from the waist on down he was like a Shetland Pony.

cestmoi1979

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm the same... with puberty came the hairy legs, groin and armpits, but I didn't get a proper beard until I was in my early 20's. Over my late 20's my chest hair increased from being just around the nipples to a patchy covering, and now at 31 I still only have soft blonde hair on my arms. It seems that there's no 'standard' so just accept what you've got!