Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To tell if someone is well endowed or not?
like from physical appearence? maskulin characteristic's?

example. a fat guy with babyface, small feet, breasts, light voice, no bodyhair, gain wheight from everything he eats and whatever more hormone disturbance brings with it..
the probability of a fat guy havin anything above avarage, is like 1%? we can all agree with that.

what about the opposite?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A fat guy with babyface, small feet, breasts, light voice, no bodyhair, gain wheight from everything he eats and whatever more hormone disturbance brings with it..
the probability of a fat guy havin anything above avarage, is like 1%? we can all agree with that.

Jesus... you are describing me to a "T"!!!! Although my feet aren't small and my voice is not light... but you did forgot about a lack of height!!!!!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yes we do and the answer is...
Generalizations may be true most of the time, or part of the time. But nearly always there are exceptions to a generalization. And there are exceptions to this generalization.

The other generalization is that a guy who is well developed, muscular and has gorgious and handsome looks will always endowed. Many of the super handsome guys are average or under average in the dick department.

There is one fact though that is not a generalization. And that is the effect of the fat pad on the length of the penis. The more weight a man gains the more fat there is in the fat pad right above the penis. I have read where this fat pad has been known to affect the length of the penis as much as two inches in the soft state. There is not as much difference in the erect state, but still there is a difference.

Another fact that is not a generalization and that is perception. It is not difficult to prove that people will estimate that the penis of a man well overweight is shorter than it really is and that the same people will overestimate the length of a penis on a man that is very much underweight. And both penises are exactly the same in length.

I don't agree that your generalization holds true. But I do agree that the perception upon seeing guys like you describe, and guys with the optimum weight and with well developed bodies, is very much true.

As far as to the reasons why some guys are overweight is a medical issue. There are many reasons for this. There is no generalization that is going to fit most of the time. Only a physician after doing several tests and observing the diet and daily habits of a guy can diagnose why a specific guy is overweight.