is it possible naturally cut when being born

vietnamlynx

Experimental Member
Media
I am a asian man. when i still was a little boy, my penis had been cut already. I do not think that my penis had been cut by doctor but naturally cut. Because in my country all most boy baby's penises are not cut by doctor. So can you tell me that if my penis is possiblly cut naturally when i was born.

My penis size

7.5 inches x 6 inches

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's possible to have a very short foreskin, but you can't be "cut" without a knife.

Is there any scarring, or difference in skin texture or colour along the shaft? If there is then you were cut.

If you were cut prior to the age of about 18 months the chances against you actually remembering it are astronomical.

By the look of your pic, I'd veer on the idea that it had been cut cos I notice a colour difference below the glans, but I'm no expert, and that could be just the photo itself.

Pappy

Media
Look like a very short foreskin to me. I had a friend that looked cut but wasn't. He was born at home, delivered by a mid-wife, and had never been in the hospital. He asked his Dad about it and he told him he was "just as he was born". There was no scar or discoloration in the skin of his penis.
I guess that's about as close to a "natural" circumcision as you can get.

vietnamlynx

Experimental Member
Media
hello everyone,

thanks for advising me. My parents have died long back so that i have no one to ask for the reality ( if my penis was cut by doctor). My penis's frenulum is till have there. Should i go to the doctor and cut the frenulum. Is it look better

Thanks

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vietnamlynx said:
My penis's frenulum is till have there. Should i go to the doctor and cut the frenulum. Is it look better

Why would you see the need to do this?!?! :eek:

Your penis looks great just as it is, simply enjoy it :wink:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are circumcised. There is a color difference from what I can see, and the area behind the glans is void of foreskin. My husband is not circumcised and the area behind his glans when he is erect 'full'....in other words I can see where the foreskin has slid back.
His foreskin is about 1/4 in longer than the head when he is flaccid.

But the shaft of your penis looks clean and does not seem to have even a short foreskin, and as was mentioned, there is a slight color difference, and this is where the foreskin would begin.

I would NOT take anything away from your penis unless there is pain. Look has little to do with anything- it is not important (and it looks fine) Any tissue you remove can cause some loss of sensation and really, why let anyone take a knife to such an important area for no good reason.

You're fine the way you are!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. Ethnic peoples who practice penis modification usually do so for religious reasons and even now a "priest" practiced in circumcision will be employed. Apart from Jewish traditions most cut societies wait until the boy is 9,11,13, or even 15 when it is a big event in the family. So curious that you are cut but have no knowledge about it. Maybe you just have a very short foreskin. Welcome to the site anyway. Good luck.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
You are circumcised. There is a color difference from what I can see, and the area behind the glans is void of foreskin. My husband is not circumcised and the area behind his glans when he is erect 'full'....in other words I can see where the foreskin has slid back.
His foreskin is about 1/4 in longer than the head when he is flaccid.

But the shaft of your penis looks clean and does not seem to have even a short foreskin, and as was mentioned, there is a slight color difference, and this is where the foreskin would begin.

I would NOT take anything away from your penis unless there is pain. Look has little to do with anything- it is not important (and it looks fine) Any tissue you remove can cause some loss of sensation and really, why let anyone take a knife to such an important area for no good reason.

You're fine the way you are!

Well, I just looked at your photo again and now I'm not so sure. I can only see the small photo, so maybe someone who can see it better can take a look.

But the area behind your glans is a tad different in color, however about half an inch behind the glans it looks like there is skin that ends. There is a vein that appears to extend all the way to that area, and I know on my husband the veins run uninterrupted through the foreskin. But if you do have your foreskin it stops about 1/2 to one inch below the glans. A foreskin is kinda like a sock that slides up and down the penis. Can you find loose skin, can you pull it away from the penis, look under it. There is an under part of the foreskin that you can put your finger in. Look for any loose or extra skin on the shaft.

But in any case, you look normal, you look fine. Don't have any surgery unless you are in pain.

hongloumeng

Experimental Member
Media
It is possible to be born without a foreskin. Although medically rare (that is rarely reported in the journals) it does occur and is called aposthia. The journal of Neonatal Intensive Care had an article a few years ago about such a case and said that the newborn's penis looked liked a circumcised one (i.e., color variation). Also, an article on the history of circumcision in Korea in the BJU of January 1999 (special supplement on circumcision) reports that many Koreans believe that one can be "naturally circumcised." That is, born without a foreskin.

It should also be noted that in Islam it is a widespread belief that the Prophet Muhammed was born without a foreskin

So, vietnamlynx, I believe it is entirely possible for you to have been born either with a very short foreskin or without one at all.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I guess you get people born without arms and legs or with extra fingers and toes, so I guess being born without a foreskin is no biggie!

But to echo other posters - your cock looks great as it is! Enjoy!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Foreskins can get shorter over life. As a kid, my glans was completely covered but by the time of puberty only half was, and now it's about a quarter - not much more than just the rim - and I imagine when I'm 50 you wont be able to see any more.

But if you had no foreskin as a kid, it sounds like a very different case.

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
well i can't see the full size image, but just seeing the thumbnail it looks like an obvious cut. it just looks exactly like a typical circumcision.

but hey, the thumbnails are small