Is it possible to actually tell if a woman orgasmed?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I did a search, and I didn't find anything suprisingly. I figured there would be like a million threads on this topic.

Anyways, me and my girl are having sex. Before we ever did it she said she had never orgasmed in her life from having sex. So I gave her her first orgasm, and she comes almost every time we have sex.

I THINK that she really is, that she isn't lying about it. When she does I can feel her vagina pulsing and it gets very tight and my dick almost wants to pop out while I keep fucking her. Its very intense, but I wonder can that be faked? She said she used to always fake it for her exes.

I want to pleasure my girl. I don't care if I don't get off, I really don't. Any girl I'm with I don't care if I don't get off every time, I just want to please her. But of course women are always like me, they want me to cum and they don't care if they don't get off. But I do! And I argued with her about it. I said "don't lie because I want you to get off too" and she just says she doesn't care if she gets off or not only if I do. Her saying that kind of makes me think maybe she is faking it. I don't know.

My theory has always been that there is no way to tell, that women can fake everything, that you can really never know if you are actually pleasing her or not. If she likes you if she loves you she will probably put up with not getting off.

TLDR: Is there any surefire way of knowing if a girl actually had an orgasm?

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend used to come this mass of slimy transparent goop. I can't even explain it. And I always thought that it was normal, but I have never seen another girl do anything like that since I've been sexually active. And the internet doesn't seem to know what I am talking about either.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female ejaculation and orgasm are not the same thing. Maybe your girlfriend ejaculated - and not all women do that. But, typically it's not all that thick - maybe slimy but not thick like goo.

Thick and gooey - never heard of it unless your definition of thick and gooey is just really different than mine.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I never used the words thick or gooey! Maybe you misunderstood what I meant by mass and goop. The closest thing I feel like I can compare it to is clear hair gel.

0d82_1_sbl_16278_1.JPG

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vaginal contractions can be faked, and not all girls ejaculate or even get particularly wet when they cum, so as far as I'm aware there's no way to tell for sure.

You're just going to have to trust that she isn't faking it. And maybe ask her if there's anything you could do for her or change that would get her off harder. That way she doesn't have to admit it if she was faking it, but the door is open for you do improve on what you're doing and change things if she IS faking it.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I read years ago that females always have nipple erections when they orgasm. In my experience that's been true. Some of them get facial or body flushes but some don't. You can always tell when a woman is having a major orgasm but it's not easy to spot smaller ones from fakes. If she's faking she's really telling you she wants you to cum, so go for it!

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
As far as I know, there's no way to tell for sure. There are certain signs to look for, but not every woman experiences those - and many of them are cliches dug up from the internet anyway. Also, the same woman can experience totally different types of orgasms (and varying intensities thereof) which can give her a different set of orgasm 'symptoms' each time. That's just based on my own experiences though - I don't have a vagina and can't really speak on behalf of one. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe so. From what it sounds like here, women can fake certain things and some experience different things. I think if you experience all of them together you can be sure she had an orgasm. My wife's orgasms usually include: vag goes more rigid and contracts, release of thick fluid, uncontrollable pelvic thrusting, tightly grasping my body, inability to talk, moaning and shortness of breath. If she is acting, she deserves a freaking Oscar. The presence of one or two would be questionable but all together are very convincing.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each woman is different, so you won't have any standards by which to judge if they are faking it. I think it's a shame that some women feel they have to do something so dishonest and I really can't understand the motive at all.

The best way is to look for spontaneous changes, or things that you can clearly see are almost a loss of control of the normal responses to sex. Facial or chest/upper body flushing, body spasms, vaginal contractions and post-orgasmic increases in lubrication are pretty hard to fake. Screaming and other vocal paroxysms are the easiest to fake. I'm fortunate enough to have witnessed hundreds of women having orgasms in my lifetime (toot, toot!), so all that I can tell you is that recognizing the real from the fake is a matter of experience.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it would be very hard for a man to tell a real from a fake.

Vaginal contractions can be done voluntarily. Body rigidity and muscle spasms can be mimicked. If a woman is orgasmic and knows what her orgasms look and feel like, it is not all that hard for her to demonstrate the same physical and vocal responses (with the possible exception of increase in wetness, but this does not happen to all women, including me).

I haven't faked an orgasm in a long, long time. I think the very last time I did it I was 23. I did it when I was young and insecure because I thought it took too long to get me off and I didn't have enough self-worth or self-confidence to actually communicate to a guy what it was going to take to get me off (namely, someone has to directly stimulate my clit during fucking.)

When I first started dating my ex, I was still in the habit of faking orgasms. It was during that relationship that I finally transitioned to having real orgasms with a man.

I think ultimately it's a trust issue. You just have to know your partner and judge for yourself whether you believe she is honest or not. I am much, much more honest now about just about everything than I was when I was 17 or 23. But I had to grow into my own moral maturity and come to the decision that I was simply not going to lie.

My husband (and my ex) learned my personality and beliefs over time and came to trust my honesty implicitly, and for a long time now, I have deserved that trust. I now firmly believe faking orgasms is a form of lying and I would not do it under any circumstances.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"And I argued with her about it."

Are you trying to ruin your relationship?

Quit calling her a liar and quit stressing over a physical event. If she's happy just being intimate with you, orgasm or not, quit trying to throw a wrench into it with your macho quest to make sure she cums every time.