Is it possible to actually tell if a woman orgasmed?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh for crying out loud all you 'experts'--- the only way to tell if a woman has orgasmed is to ask her and believe what she says! =

Seems funny to me that in one post you claim knowledge of tantra for the purpose of extending your own orgasm... and yet rely on ASKING your partner if she has so much as had one.

I have never asked a woman if she came.
I have never had to.

If she did, i know.
If she didn't, I know.

Its no one thing... its a gestalt of many subtle cues that vary from woman to woman...
And its a connection you feel. A connection YOU create.

D

deleted356736

Phil Ayesho,
From what you write, you haven't done Tantric non-ejaculatory orgasm properly yet. There is no retrograde ejaculation, and what results is what helgaleena described and what I experienced, and that is a full-body orgasmic experience that totally drowns out any penile contractions. If my penis were contracting, the pleasure is so intense that I would not notice. Also, at my age, any ejaculation will take a toll, but I remain totally hard. I tried to learn Tantra from books but didn't feel I had it under control. So I re-learned it from scratch the way it's meant to be learned, with a woman who's been trained in the arts. And then I was able to practice it properly, except that I don't go with the ejaculation drains energy theory, and I always ejaculate at the finish. Ejaculation is good for the prostate, which would not have been known ages ago.

My view of Tantra is that it's partially sexist, and women don't gain much benefit from some aspects. My multi-orgasmic capacity or my whole-body orgasms don't bring much pleasure to my wife, for example. Certainly bring a lot of pleasure to me, though, and it's nice to be able to control orgasm and ejaculation rather than having it randomly control us. Other aspects, such as the unity of yin and yang, are certainly of equal pleasure to male and female, but that's not the whole purpose of Tantra.

One final point is that African women are not black, the feminine is lighter than the masculine, and they are actually a dark ebony brown. But I will explore her next time, and see if I can pick the flush you described. I doubt it though, as I probably would have noticed given I've had sex with her a few thousand times in various positions, and I suspect I would have discovered extra heat from her breasts before now.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems funny to me that in one post you claim knowledge of tantra for the purpose of extending your own orgasm... and yet rely on ASKING your partner if she has so much as had one.

The OP was not believing what his partner said about her orgasm. Because she had admitted to him that she faked it with another, his confidence in his ability to please her was shaken regardless of any evidence. Just because she could fool one idiot doesn't mean she's fooling him. If she wasn't getting true pleasure she would be long gone, OP...

And the 'claim' I made was not about my own orgasm, but a male partner's who practiced tantra yoga much longer than I. My orgasmic capacity has never been a problem for me, nor have I had partners who doubted I had come!

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Yes.

There is an infallible way of telling if a woman has orgasmed.

No.

I meant WAYS of telling if a woman has orgasmed. See. There's more than one way. And they all are as accurate as a cesium clock in determining whether a bedroom fart lasts more or less than 4 milliseconds.

Let's review them:

When asked, she will tell you.
Unasked, she will tell you.
You observe her physical response, including vaginal contractions, noises, grand mall arches of the back, sudden attempts to stop you from stimulating her, squirting, painful clinging to your body, radical changes in breathing patterns, and other behaviors suggesting she's cumming.
She calls you in subsequent days despite your refusal to continue lending her money.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
The one true way to tell? haha!
But I think it only applies to one night stands, not a real relationship.

Full disclosure: I work in a HIGHLY visible and stressful career. I love this site and everyone in it. I come home after a long day of work. Sip Chardonnay, and let the free association flow.

Concerning your cogent observation: I have the following retort that should qualify as a personal paragon of perspicacity on the topic:

Fuckin A. You right.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they keep hanging around, you made them cum. you did a good job when get up to go pee, and they are quivering, speechless.