Is it possible to be like neutral?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing that ever makes sense is following your own heart. People's sexual preferences can change periodically, daily or hourly! Time and experience will reveal to you what you prefer, in the meantime, I wouldn't put yourself in a relationship with someone if you think they may repulse you at some point. When you find a PERSON you want to be with, their gentialia may not be as important as the feelings you have for them. Have fun being young!

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree madame zora, I've found that if you're not with the right person it can feel wrong even if they are the 'right' gender for you if you know what I mean.

The first time I ever did anything with a guy I came away thinking I must be straight cos it didn't do anything for me. But when I got with a guy that I felt something for then I realised what I'd been missing - bang! confusion gone!

I know it's not that simple for everyone but I hope you can get what I'm saying.

Ian.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by blackness_denied@Sep 26 2005, 04:24 AM
Guys. I'm really not sure which category I fall under...in the sexuality area. I mean. Gah. I like girls, but I think guys are "hot". And its kinda confusing. I mean seriously. Cause like I flirt with both genders kidna sorta. I've had urges to kiss them both. I'm fascinated with penis size. I haven't ever kissed a guy or anything like that. I suppose if you look at the things that I have done... I would be more straight. And some days I don't like either of them. And its just like almost Narcisstic (I think that's the right word) or I have no feelings for either of them.

What do you guys think?
[post=346554]Quoted post[/post]​
what a fag.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
as stated before in this topic, dont try and fall into a caterogy just becuase people around you seem to have it firgured out, it takes everyone a different amount of time and experiances to determine what they like best in a person/gender and who they ultimately want to settle down with. Right now just keep living your life and if you find a person attracted no matter what gender and have an urge to talk to them or flirt then do it, you'll firgure it out soon enough

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by iglanid@Sep 27 2005, 06:46 AM
Yay! I just want to point out that there is another option that hardly anyone ever considers. While my profile says 20% gay, 80% straight, after a recent relationship and a lot of thinking, i've worked out that i'm probably neither gay or straight. i'm a virgin, and have never even kissed anyone, the most intimate i've become with someone is a hug. I'm curious, but all i want to do is either look or find out, as i'm completely removed from the situation. i therefore consider myself asexual, as i'm neither heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. it is unlikely that i will have another formally declared relationship, instead, i will just gather friends. if you are not sure if you are gay, straight or bi, consider also if you may be asexual.

So to sum up, in answer to your question is it possible to be neutral, the answer is 'yes, asexual.'
[post=346834]Quoted post[/post]​

I have heard of this, but it is not common. May I ask a few questions? Please feel free to say it's none of my business, but: How old are you? Are you waiting for the right person or do you just not feel attraction for anyone else? Have you always felt this way? Thanks, just curious.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
people who are truely asexual are very few and very far between.

you are correct I did want to scoff once you stated age, but I wont. I do believe that the odds are that you will "grow" into a sexuality. you will find a young man or woman who you will become addicted to. and it will be because they absolutely impress you with something.

a good friend of mine was very similar to yourself, then one day like a switch he got turned on...

most of all don't stress about it, enjoy yourself and your friends...