is it possible to contract anything while touching yours on another?

apheus

1st Like
Media
just a curious question.. is it at all possible to contract any form of disease by simply touching the end of your penis with the end of someone elses penis, at the most rubbing slightly?

only i did it with my best mate for a laugh when we were a little under the influence, and im a little concerned...:S

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
curious? about what? come clean ..what did you find out he has? what does he have that you are afraid you might have caught ...tell us....we want to know...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious? about what? come clean ..what did you find out he has? what does he have that you are afraid you might have caught ...tell us....we want to know...

hahaha :tongue: I was thinking the same thing.

Drunk or not, what are the odds all they did was touch penis heads to each other? I can see that happening along with a nice soulful kiss, but not alone. Maybe it was the start to a nice bit of docking? :biggrin1: Or perhaps they 69'd? :tongue:

But to answer the OP's question, so long as there were no fluids exchanged (e.g. pre-cum, urine, cum) I would think that the risk would be low. Then again I'm not a doctor.

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if he has gonorrhea or chlamydiae, his glans may have some flowing of mucus and if that mucus comes into contact with your uretra, it might transmit you the STD. But once again, the probability is very low and I suppose your friend well enough to know if he has STD or not...

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it was your best mate as you say it was just, ask him if he has something. even if you are not aware of it, bodily fluids may have been exchanged. if he says he does, or if he says he does not know, i'd be on the safe side and get tested. you'd put your mind at ease.