Is it possible to end up in a No Man's Land?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I mean is that you end up at a size that is uncomfortable for some women but still too small to satisfy a size queen. You see after looking around I realized that with some work I'm realistically going to end up around 7 x 5.35 which isn't really big enough for a size queen to enjoy it. So what about regular women? Would that be uncomfortable?

Should I perhaps try to cap things at a smaller size to be sure I'm not too big for women without a big size preference and just write off ever being big enough for a size queen?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh thanks. Of course I'm doing this mostly to try and be sufficient for a certain type of woman.

I've found I get better erections since I've started PE. That's an interesting bonus.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there's no such thing. no matter what your size is, there will always be women out there who will accommodate or will want to try. it's not about the women more so as it is about what u're happy with.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you worried about a size queen for? You need to lose your virginity first.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yes, having an above average size penis means you'll never get laid. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about this before your theoretical size gains begin to materialize.

Or even afterwards. If they do.

Plus, what sarge said:

What are you worried about a size queen for? You need to lose your virginity first.
But I'm sure you'll continue to find plenty of other excuses to prevent that from ever happening.

So carry on . . . .

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The phrase 'thinking too much' springs to mind. There are a few women (and I mean very few) who proclaim to be size queens. Some women have deep vaginas, or they might just like the feeling of being really stretched. But the majority of size queens are women who like the power the 'size queen' label gives them. Most men are vulnerable to the idea that they might not measure up, and some women can't resist knocking guys of balance with that 'size queen' thing. To be honest, a lot of guys deserve a bit of knocking off balance.

In the real world, woman are far more interested in who you are, and how you treat them, than the size of your cock. The size you're talking about is in big cock territory and no mistake. It's about an inch and a half longer than average, and about 3/4" bigger in girth. However, as you know, the vagina is a very elastic organ, and as long as the woman is turned on she'll have no trouble with a 7x5.35 cock. But if she's not turned on, or is scared, or finds the guy repulsive, the same woman's vagina will not accept even a tiny penis.

So what I'm trying to say is: Don't worry. Your cock is a great size now. But if you want to go for 7. Go for it, 'cos I don't think it'll make much difference to the women out there, but if it makes you feel good... Just make sure you pe carefully. :eek:)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Perfect sense, but he's heard all that before - over and over and over again.

What he's asking is not the purpose of the thread.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well here's the deal. I've got a gal that wants to have a relationship. But it's going to be at least six months (more likely a year since her local American embassy is notoriously slow about issuing visas) before she can fly into the country to consummate anything.

Now I know she's been with a lot of really "huge" guys. She claims the biggest ones hurt her but enjoyed all the other guys. Now I don't think I would ever get as big as the biggest ones (depending on how she defines "huge") but I would like to be big enough to ensure she really enjoys it. So hitting that sweet spot: big enough to be very enjoyable but not too big is what I'm asking about.

Last edited:

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
Well here's the deal. I've got a gal that wants to have a relationship. But it's going to be at least six months (more likely a year since her local American embassy is notoriously slow about issuing visas) before she can fly into the country to consummate anything.

Now I know she's been with a lot of really "huge" guys. She claims the biggest ones hurt her but enjoyed all the other guys. Now I don't think I would ever get as big as the biggest ones (depending on how she defines "huge") but I would like to be big enough to ensure she really enjoys it. So hitting that sweet spot: big enough to be very enjoyable but not too big is what I'm asking about.
You are already big enough for her: will you ever be big enough for YOU?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I end up so big I hurt her that would be sad. So being just at the spot before that would be big enough for me.

I do wonder why so many guys here try to talk me out of trying to get bigger. It's very odd. One need only read through this thread to see why a smaller guy would want to try and get bigger.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So you're importing an overseas 'girlfriend' to take your virginity because there aren't any available women in your own country. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Why don't you just send here your credit card information while you're at it to so she can totally take advantage of you and humiliate you?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've been friends for some time. It only became "romantic" in the past month. And it may fizzle out before she can arrange to travel here. Who knows what the future holds?

I do know that after my extensive conversations with her I like her for many reasons. For the first four months that I knew her I didn't even know she was beautiful. Then it took several months more before I inquired about a relationship.

Anyways. You are right about one thing: if I had been able to find an American woman to do it I probably would have. But none of them would and I can't change the past.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one is telling you not to gain. We are saying 'Use what you have'. Max is right; you keep finding reasons in your own mind not to have sex. You are just chicken. When you finally do, you will wonder why you waited so long and rue the time you wasted.

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 7x 5 5/8, and there hasn't been one woman that couldn't take me. Not saying I fell right in, but I never really flat out hurt a woman. I've been with close to 25 women in my life(married now tho). I also never had an inexperienced woman either though. Even as a teen I managed to attract sluts. My size is around where it can make some women shy away from anal though, and sometimes I get some tooth scraping because I'm broad shaped, so it's around 2" wide.
I'm not going to say I never ran into a cervix, or caused some discomfort in a few positions on rare occaision, but I would rather know that there's enough there to reach the end if I try hard enough, than know I'll never be able to reach it no matter what. And I know the Cervix isn't the "end". I can reach the "back" in "select" positions. At 7", I can't reach it all the time though. The time of the menstrual cycle sometimes makes it easier to reach. I swear those things change shape on a week to week basis lol.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been married for many years, but before marriage, when I was sexually active with multiple partners (not quite as many as bassman70) I was just about exactly his size.

My experience was very similar to his. I never had a partner I could not penetrate vaginally or even one who complained of pain during intercourse. I did have 2 for whom my girth was a little more than ideal, however, in that they often became sore after vigorous intercourse and it would be several days before I got invited back in. There were a fair number with whom I had to be very mindful not to box their cervix, at least in some positions. Two women would not allow me to do doggy style with them as they said I went uncomfortably deep.

I have gotten a fair number of tooth scrapes. My wife doesn't complain of jaw soreness when performing fellatio on me, but several lovers I had before marriage did. I only tried anal with a woman once (at her suggestion) and she had done it with other men. We gave up after about half an hour. Either I went at it wrong or she couldn't relax sufficiently, and she never suggested trying it again.

As for bottoming out, I would guess I was only able to do this in about half the women I have had vaginal intercourse with. And I agree, that the position of a woman's cervix does vary considerably with her cycle.

If any women thought I was too small, at least they had the good grace not to say it to my face. Most seemed quite satisfied with my size.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would be a rare woman that thinks 7 x 5 5/8 is just too small. There are some out there that think you need 6.5+ inches of girth to be enjoyable but they seem to be relatively few in number I think.