Is it possible to grow more pubic hair??

jlmchq

Sexy Member
Media
Mine is pretty thin, I've read that Nizoral shampoo and Head N Shoulders helps to regrow hair on your head, could it do the same thing for your pubes?

Here's some pics of men with not real thick pubic hair, just naturally thin, not trimmed up or shaved. I just wonder which is more common, thick bushy pubes on a man, or more sparse, thin pubes on a man.

We've talked about who has the thickest pubes here, well how about who has the most sparse, thin pubes naturally of course? I think I would vote for myself, hopefully I can grow more by using the above-mentioned shampoo down stairs.

Attachments

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Our little family was "blessed" with "Wookie Genes" when it came to hair. When you are extremely hairy it tends to make one look more at things as changes take place. The first thing you need to do is to stop the hair losses. Body hair and head hair have some different characteristics but also share some as well. If the hair dries out and splits it comes out. In our case this made for a ton of hair in the shower drain and this was a constant battle. With us it started out a drain issue and not a hair issue.

This prompted a ton of research and this started years ago. The first thing we did was to get rid of all of the regular soap in the house. Bathing soap since that time has been done with only two products. Johnson and Johnson's Baby Shampoo and or Straight Arrow Mane N' Tail. Mane and Tail is available at Wal-Mart (sometimes in the pet department and sometimes in cosmetics) and to use it as a body wash you mix it up about 30% soap and 70% plain water. You then take this mix and put it in an old squirt bottle.

If one were to use human products such as "Irish Spring Body Wash" or "Head and Shoulders" on a Horse or a Dog it is so caustic that it would create a horrific dermatitis on the animal. The idea is to remove the dirt and bacteria, and not to remove the essential oils that hair on both body and head need so badly.

When this change was made in our home over a period of several months the hair in the drain disappeared. When it left it stayed on the bodies and good or bad the wookies seemed over time to actually get more body hair. The hair ceased to itch at any point and problems that were not even considered as probems, but just part of being hairy ceased to be problems.

Nizoral and other medicated shampoos are not bad things. They however are very expensive and unless one has problems with "skull cap" or other skin conditions of the scalp, they will not in fact do much good.

As a general rule keep what you've got by eliminating what needs to be eliminated and not much more.

Now, the next thing is that common minoxidil will grow body hair. It was a derivitive of Loniten which remains the most powerful anti-hypertensive to this day. Most are allergic to the alcohol carrier and can get rashes from it's use. When the testing was originally done on Loniten (the parent drug) it led to the development of Rogaine simply because 80% of the patients placed on this drug grew hair everywhere. (Not just on the head).

When not used on the scalp, minoxidil poses additional health risks and must be monitored carefully, but it can be used.

The "mega-buck" shampoos are probably going to accomplish little for body hair and may cause more drying and breakage. I personally would try changing the body cleansing agents first and go to those that will not removce the essential oils first because it is a great deal cheaper.

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
pieterjoke is right... the pictures show some thick pubes... but it always depends on the photo angle.
before trimming i have some photos where it seem i have thin pubes, and other where I have a forest
man, you have what you have...