is it possible to like blowjobs from men, but still be 'more' straight??

D_Nailer Lautner

Experimental Member
Media
I just wanted to know if there is anybody with such a state. they like to receive blow-jobs from men, but still identify themselves as straight or atleast 'more' straight. i hope u can understand what i mean....

u4eahguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I say yes cuz a blow job is a blow job. it does not matter who it is giving it. I have had them from both women and men. getting a blow job from a man does not make you gay, just as getting one from a woman does not make you straight. being gay or straight really has nothing to do with sex. I know that might surprise a lot of people to hear that but it is true. it has more to do with which sex you are romanticly interested in. I can have sex with a woman and not be straigh becuase I am more romanticly inclined to men. but that does not mean I cant have sex with a woman.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will be lisping and singing showtunes in no time!

Go ahead and start thinking about your prefered eye shadow color(s)...

sheesh...can't we just be SEXUAL with out all this gnashing of teeth (and repetitive posting(SSSS)

move on...enjoy it, be safe and sane!

ride that throat!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Judging from the number of straight guys that cruise adult video stores to get sucked off (and I've obliged a great many of them) the answer is a resounding YES.

They just want to get sucked off and their wives won't or they are between girlfriends and just want a quickie on the way home from work.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
part of me says sure a BJ is a BJ a mouth is a mouth....

as for ME...

I don't usually blow from just a hummer... the sensation isn't enough. If I was reading a book and someone started at me they'd be at it for a while. I have to mentally engage and enjoy the interactions, and once I give over to the interactions, then I will arrive to the finish line much faster.

That being said, I would think that it would be difficult (but not impossible) for a guy who is straight to mentally go there. That's me. Other guys might have more sensitivity, and might be able to divorce their mental state from the pure sensations. After all, a bj is just a bj.

Again, that's just me.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm yah the you can like a bj from a guy and not be gay. Hell...guys do it best! No offense to females...but a guy know what a guy likes. Lesbians will tell you that another woman can perform oral sex better than most guys. So enjoy it if you can get it. lol :) **for the record tho...if a guy wants a bj from me...he better be willing to reciprocate or bend over...just sayin' :)**

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Judging from the number of straight guys that cruise adult video stores to get sucked off (and I've obliged a great many of them) the answer is a resounding YES.

They just want to get sucked off and their wives won't or they are between girlfriends and just want a quickie on the way home from work.
You don't think they could possibly be gay men in the closet? Would it wreck your enjoyment of the encounter if they were? Must you convince yourself they were 'straight' to feel you sucked a 'real' man off?

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
umm yah the you can like a bj from a guy and not be gay. Hell...guys do it best! No offense to females...but a guy know what a guy likes. Lesbians will tell you that another woman can perform oral sex better than most guys. So enjoy it if you can get it. lol :) **for the record tho...if a guy wants a bj from me...he better be willing to reciprocate or bend over...just sayin' :)**
I've heard this quite a few times, and I've also received, albeit only 2, a couple of blowjobs from guys, and it was always terrible. They sucked at it, no pun intended.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guys generally give me better blow jobs, but the feel of a pussy is incomparable. I think it is possible for a predominantly straight guy to enjoy or even prefer being sucked by a guy and still be attracted to and enjoy other sexual acts with the opposite sex.

Vices29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally think men know how to do it better. I mean, we all know what it's like to have a cock and are going to be able to handle it better :) It has nothing to do with how you feel about women in all other areas and you can still be turned on by a woman, but when it comes to the best head, dudes win every time.