is it possible to like blowjobs from men, but still be 'more' straight??

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, another of these threads.. DON'T FELL GAY, or guilty cause a guy can give you more oral pleasure than a woman.. it's normal to be soo... guys have bigger mouths so your cock can be all in, and girls usually are smaller, and it doesn't fit in... os so it's suposed to be...

but if the 'back' question is: are you 'gayer' [or less straight] due to a guy giving you oral pleasure, the answer is NOOOOOOOO....!!!
be happy with what you have and DO!!! :p

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
No, we are NOT ALL born with bi-sex tendencies.
Actually, scientists tend to think that we are, or rather most of us are, and the distribution by preference is influenced by a combination of genetics and culture. It is the way that you explain how most modern societies are mostly straight, many ancient societies were very bisexual (like the Greeks), and you can have the occasional oddball culture like the Etoro where there is less of a taboo on homosexual intercourse than hetero.

That said, I've heard someone say they were bisexual, just they weren't into guys. When someone asked why they considered themselves bi, they replied, "Because I AM into orgasms."

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a completely straight friend that I blow at least one a month. His wife just flat out refuses to suck his dick and you guessed it, that's exactly what he craves the most... So no, I don't think getting a BJ from a dude makes you gay.

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
It amazes me how many people have a need to find a proper label for whatever it is they do or are. I think of gay/straight like an opened fan. Gay on the one spine, Straight on the other. Now look at all the stuff between. That is where most of us are, somewhere on that webbing, some closer to straight, some closer to gay, some smack dab in the middle.
So, I guess, in answer to your question, my answer would be yes. Yes you CAN enjoy getting blowjobs from men, but be on the part of the webbing closer to Straight. But you would never be on the Straight spine of the Fan of Sexual Orientation.

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Please! Just enjoy your blowjob and don't worry about what you are already!
Coming from someone who labels themselves as 100% straight? Just by being on this website you've already proven that to be false lol.

oral sex isn;t gay.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. If you get a blowjob from a man, you're not 100% straight.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My opinion. You can be straight and enjoy a great bj from a dude. Just like you can enjoy getting jerked off and not be attracted to a hand, or use a fleshlight and not be all hard for the silicone. It can just be it feels good. Sometimes a sexual outlet is just that and not a statement of love or attraction. After all just cause your cock gets hard, it feels good, and you cum does not mean you are attracted to each other, or not totally thinking about someone else sucking you. In other words. Identify however you see yourself. It is your business and not my place to lump you in a label.
So whatever your self imposed label may be if you're looking to get sucked, I'm your dude...LOL

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why is it people always look for "permission" to engage in same sex practices but still worry about the labels? If you want your dick sucked that bad then do you truly care who's doing it? Some would some wouldn't. Don't get so caught up with the labels, these threads are getting old. "Am I gay if I give myself head / finger my ass / fuck another guy in the ass / get head from a guy?" Really, do what you want and stop looking for "permission" to be sexually satisfied. I could truly care less what others do or what they label themselves. But ask yourself, do you truly want someone to tell you it's ok for you to be labeled as straight while engaging in same sex activities? You're not getting it from me, do what makes you happy and leave it at that. I'm not saying that if you do decide to get blown by a guy you go and get a rainbow tat either, just enjoy it and continue living your life.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are a complete and utter asshole.

A male has a penis, just like yours. He intrinsically knows, to the fibre of his being, what feels good. What feels amazing. What feels mind-blowing and orgasmic beyond description.

While you spend all your energy worrying about what is acceptable to a false set of performance dimensions and hopelessly artificial measures, he knows how to make you cum beyond the point where your eyeballs roll back into your sockets with the purest pleasure imaginable.

what on earth are you waiting for ? Someone's permission ?

If so you are even stupider than you are capable of perceiving.

I feel sorry for you, but only for about ten seconds, loser.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does it infuriate so many of my fellow gay men to hear that straight men do NOT want any kind of sex with other men? Men who have sex with other men are gay, even if they are deeply on the DL, swear that they are straight or 'bi', they are homosexual.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

There was a time, (many moons ago) that I had a great deal of sex with females. Sorry to say that in my vast experience (and I came from an era of lots of free love) that as a general rule men are far better at blowjobs than are females. There are men who are NOT good at it and women who are, but if I took a room of 50 women and another of 50 gay guys all willing to "do the deed", I can guarantee you that by numbers men seem to have some instinct especially those who REALLY like doing it.

However there are men and women both who simply do not like the taste of semen and do not enjoy performing the task in any manner. I speak from experience as I am one of them. The "expertise" is based on the "enthusiasm" and the desire of the fellating individual to get the best and biggest "reward" possible.

A really great one will be a little patient and "edge" the person on the receiving end, in doing this, they get a much larger load. This is one thing that I had never found with women. Women did it to give the guy pleasure, but, women (with a few exceptions) just seem to have a different motivational force behind them.

OCMuscle Jock has it dead right on this one!

D

deleted136887

IIf a BJ is going , take it. Who gives a rat's ass who is giving it? Blow-jobs don't define you.