is it possible to like blowjobs from men, but still be 'more' straight??

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
part of me says sure a BJ is a BJ a mouth is a mouth....

as for ME...

I don't usually blow from just a hummer... the sensation isn't enough. If I was reading a book and someone started at me they'd be at it for a while. I have to mentally engage and enjoy the interactions, and once I give over to the interactions, then I will arrive to the finish line much faster.

That being said, I would think that it would be difficult (but not impossible) for a guy who is straight to mentally go there. That's me. Other guys might have more sensitivity, and might be able to divorce their mental state from the pure sensations. After all, a bj is just a bj.

Again, that's just me.

Mplsingleguy says it really well. It definitely is about one's state of mind. In my case though I'd say it's about my emotional state. It's difficult for me to get head from someone I'm not attracted to and really get off on it. I feel that a lot of my sexual pleasure is about my connection with another person rather than just their technique. I know many guys don't really care about who's giving them a blow job but I don't respond to "any" mouth or hole.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see a straight guy into dominace and power over other men and really get off on the idea that being given a bj is submissive in his eyes

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
IIf a BJ is going , take it. Who gives a rat's ass who is giving it? Blow-jobs don't define you.

No one says he has to be straight or gay 100%, but it is safe to say that if you like to fuck men and women you are somewhere on the spectrum of bi-sexuality.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My answer is "Yes, you can be predominantly straight and enjoy a blow-job from another guy! The truth is that guys suck better than gals because they know what feels good!

I don't understand all the outrage from guys who do not agree with this. Could it be that they are afraid they might enjoy a blow-job from another guy but would be embarrassed to find out. I have found that if you throw a stick into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit!

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the big fucking fear of being labelled GAY if you like guys to suck your cock. You are Gay, enjoy it and Fuck everyone...

but if he also likes girls and wants a wife, not a husband -- then is he gay, bi, or just a straight who likes a man sucking his cock?

stop being so binary, rule-/definition-bound, rigid when it comes to how people orient themselves sexually.

generally speaking, since i don't know what goes on in someone else's psyche, it's easiest just to accept how they label themselves. if he wants to call himself straight because he likes pussy -- no matter what else he likes to do with his cock -- then accept it.

things pertaining to sex are more complicated than you Asperger victims can comprehend.