Is it possible?

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys and girls.

I was chatting to my wife last night. We were chatting about cock size. As you guys can see I'm average. But my wife says that some times she gets a bit scared, because my dick looks so huge. And some times it feels that way too. Is this possible? I know for a fact she wasn't trying to be nice, she was being honest.

Thanks

D

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know she isn't lying! All I'm asking is, is it possible that your size can change form time to time? To the extent that she has described the look and feel of it.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why would your wife be afraid of your dick?
shouldn't she be used to it by now?
how long have you been married?

Maybe my post should have been more clear! When I say afraid it is in an excited way.
She is used to it, but sometimes she says it looks very big. As in "you not coming near me with that thing" in a joking way.
I have been married for 10 years now.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe my post should have been more clear! When I say afraid it is in an excited way.
She is used to it, but sometimes she says it looks very big. As in "you not coming near me with that thing" in a joking way.

I get it now...
yes for some reason that is unknown to me, your size can appear different at different times...

I know sometimes mine looks much bigger than usual & I've gotten comments about it...

the penis is such a strange & wonderful thing...LOL

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Now I get it! :smile:

Well, honestly I don't know, it could be possible I think, maybe it depends on the weather and how horny you are... I don't know.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are just very small "down there," some are very big--just like men. I know I'm not the only guy in here who's had to just call it a night with a girl because no matter how much foreplay, no matter how much patience, no matter how much lube, no matter how badly she wanted it, just couldn't handle (even part of) my dick without a ton of discomfort--and I'm just a little over 6" around. Your cock is probably the biggest size that your wife can handle comfortably. Be happy. And sometimes, when you're particularly hard, and she's looking at it from the right angle, your average sized cock looks especially big to her, because for her, the size is reason for a certain amount of trepidation. Again, stop worrying and be happy that you two sound like a perfect match for each other in bed.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some women are just very small "down there," some are very big--just like men. I know I'm not the only guy in here who's had to just call it a night with a girl because no matter how much foreplay, no matter how much patience, no matter how much lube, no matter how badly she wanted it, just couldn't handle (even part of) my dick without a ton of discomfort--and I'm just a little over 6" around. Your cock is probably the biggest size that your wife can handle comfortably. Be happy. And sometimes, when you're particularly hard, and she's looking at it from the right angle, your average sized cock looks especially big to her, because for her, the size is reason for a certain amount of trepidation. Again, stop worrying and be happy that you two sound like a perfect match for each other in bed.

Thanks for the information. I am not worried, just surprised/relieved, you see her ex was quite a bit bigger than I am, so for her to say this means that she is still impressed by my size (sometimes). After looking at some of you guys I think I've developed a small (excuse the pun) complex. Fortunately it hasn't been to big for her. I really feel for you guys that sometimes have that problem. I think being big like you guys isn't always sunshine and roses.

Thanks

D

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get it now...
yes for some reason that is unknown to me, your size can appear different at different times...

I know sometimes mine looks much bigger than usual & I've gotten comments about it...

the penis is such a strange & wonderful thing...LOL

Wonderful it is!!!:biggrin1:

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys and girls.

I was chatting to my wife last night. We were chatting about cock size. As you guys can see I'm average. But my wife says that some times she gets a bit scared, because my dick looks so huge. And some times it feels that way too. Is this possible? I know for a fact she wasn't trying to be nice, she was being honest.

Thanks

D

You guys are making this way too complicated, sometimes somethings turn you on more than others right? Sometimes you get more turned on than at other times. SO isn't it possible that the more turned on you get the bigger you get? (and by that I mean bigger than you usually get)

In fact I know it's possible I've seen it more than once with a couple of guys, average and hung.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes I look HUGE. my wife has commented on more than one occasion. when this has happened, I having a raging hard on, my balls are hanging low, and when viewed from the front(my wife's pov), it looks like I am a good 10 inches long. I am 7.25 x 6.25, btw.

my wife has never been afraid of my cock. she knows & loves her good meat.