Is it possible?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could we finally be compiling enough evidence on the prez to get rid of his ill effects while he's still in office? Here's hoping that the coming year brings plenty of indictments to his "good ol' boys" and enough bad press for bush that Americans will be sick to death of him and return him to his ORIGINAL position (pre 9/11) of idiot and clown.

Sorry pal, even your "Daddy" can't save you when you don't have a moral or decent bone in your body.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051217/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_nsa

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
"That law gives government — with approval from a secretive U.S. court — the authority to conduct covert wiretaps and surveillance of suspected terrorists and spies."

i found this part interesting, to say the least. i guess the powers that be will always get what the want, when they want it...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's see here. Control of the Congress, Senate, White House...all three branches....................................................sadly, not likely.

Just "whom" is going to indict "whom?"

We are soooooooooooooo....................................fucked.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I'm sure it's been going on for quite a while, the difference now is that some republicans are mad about it. Hey, I'm all for change from within, especially there.

Matthew, for what it's worth I agree completely. I just watched the news on tv tonight (something I rarely do) and I almost popped a boner when I heard the clip of some of the backlash this has been causing. I'm hoping that the volume of evidence along with the low approval ratings will eventually have an effect.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Jana, it's like I've been saying all along - don't just sit back and be overwhelmed by how corrupt they are... let your House and Senate representatives know that it is just simply unacceptable for this to go on. If everyone did so, then they would all be fearful for their jobs, and make some changes. Unfortunately, I know so few people who are willing to take the time and make the effort. When my congressman gets one letter, he laughs. If he was getting 4000 every single day, he would pay attention to his boss - those of us who pay taxes. It won't happen though, the sheep enjoy being sheep.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The New York Times is the last newspaper you want to fuck with. He is ruining his party and soon other Republicazns will have to choose whether so support him and go down with the ship, or turn on him and save themselves. Should be interesting, to say the least.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy has absolutely no failure awareness and a soaring self-esteem. Even if he had a thousand lawsuits, court orders, verdicts and sentences on his inner circle, he'd keep going on, smiling and saying that that's not his fault.

Maybe he should start playing tennis.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whether it's a Republican or Democrat in office, the American people will get invariably get the short end of the deal. Whether it's overstepping the boundaries and breaking laws in the name of homeland security, campaign financing, or illicit sex, most politicians are corrupt and self-serving.

If anything, I like that Bush has the balls (there's a joke in there somewhere) to stand his ground. Maybe I'm biased being the military, but I agree with his approach to battling terrorists on their grounds. This new world war we are in is unlike any other in our nation's history and we have to keep up the pressure.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
If anything, I like that Bush has the balls (there's a joke in there somewhere) to stand his ground. Maybe I'm biased being the military, but I agree with his approach to battling terrorists on their grounds. This new world war we are in is unlike any other in our nation's history and we have to keep up the pressure.
Keep up the pressure until what happens? Our continued presence in Iraq is effectively radicalizing a whole new generation of people who are committed to bloody war with the US.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, has everyone forgotten that the terrorists were Saudis? We went to Iraq over wmds that were not there! Standing one's ground when one has clearly made a hideous mistake is just stupidity, nothing admirable about that. I hope more Americans have clearer memories than that.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every day, just when I think the situation can't get any worse. They prove me wrong. And to think, they all got elected (well, sort of) running on the platform of smaller government, fiscal responsibility, accountability, religious stricture and high morals.

Everything they are not.

Amazing what a blow job can do to a nation.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe if Bush got more head he wouldnt be so retarded. I'm convinced that, bereft of good head, semen deamons have overtaken his brain. Now he spends all his time looking for long slender objects, belonging to other men, so that he can be the soul holder of all long slender objects.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And make those of us who do know what to do with our long slender objects, illegal.

Penis envy! He's suffering from penis envy!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oi, I meant "As perceptive as ever, Kink."

Sheehola with my typing lately. I think all the papers I've had to write recently have done me in.