Is it possible?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Oh, I doubt that. I love how his issues are people posting a lot and using fake identities - the exact same thing he's doing. He's just afraid to air his gripes under the name(s) he's used before.

And he'll post until he gets bored, then resume his old identity and none will be the wiser. *yawns*

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
mfoley said:
What, you're going to say that about no punctuation? Please, everyone makes mistakes...

i doubt that was by mistake.

don't get worked-up, just continue what you're doing.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
don't get worked-up, just continue what you're doing.
mfoley, you know you don't have to listen to GoneA. In fact at times it's critical not to. Feel free to get worked up and do something different.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
mfoley, you know you don't have to listen to GoneA. In fact at times it's critical not to. Feel free to get worked up and do something different.

oh nonsensenesses...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The wire tapping law and provisions allowing the Pres. to conduct such activities within certain legal limitations (which are pretty loose, btw) on the books were created following the Nixon administration...because of his illegal wire tapping activities against Americans. He was going to be impeached, by his own party. This is somehow different? Less of a Federal crime?

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cruztbone said:
constitution. He chose not to get a court order for wiretaps. He has authorized thousands of them. He is on video last year for saying that would never happen while he was president.

WHAT MORE DOES THIS MISERABLE TURD HAVE TO DO TO GET ALL OF YOU TO EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND HOUSE REP TO DEMAND AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

I have already sent senator Boxer, senator Feinstein and congressman Farr an email to request this. What are the rest of you waiting for? Divine intervention. It aint happening, folks. We are responsible for this government. There is no autopilot in democracy.

I agree that President Shrub is guilty of a long laundry list of impeachable offenses.

However, as long as the Republicans control everything, the impeachment of a Republican President is extremely unlikely.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cruztbone said:
constitution. He chose not to get a court order for wiretaps. He has authorized thousands of them. He is on video last year for saying that would never happen while he was president.

WHAT MORE DOES THIS MISERABLE TURD HAVE TO DO TO GET ALL OF YOU TO EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND HOUSE REP TO DEMAND AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

I have already sent senator Boxer, senator Feinstein and congressman Farr an email to request this. What are the rest of you waiting for? Divine intervention. It aint happening, folks. We are responsible for this government. There is no autopilot in democracy.
Oh, not just the 4th amendment... on a daily basis, he attempts or succeeds at violating also amendments 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 14. I spend a veritable fortune in postage writing to my senators and representatives, and I have repeatedly encouraged my friends and people on this forum and others to do the same. I send emails. And I have actually had one receptionist (in a particular congressman's office) run to a back room when she saw me coming in again. Just an idea, folks... the president is NOT boss and CEO of the house and senate - we are; the voters/constituents/taxpayers. We don't suggest how they vote on an issue, we instruct them. Their personal views are irrelevant, they are to vote on legislation in a manner consistent with law and voter support. Every one of your senators and congressmen maintain two offices - one in DC and one in his home jurisdiction. Make every effort to personally go in and make your views known. Better yet, find several like-thinking folks in your area, and go in, one by one, and say the same thing, over and over. We must take our government back from the autocrats. Thank you, crutzbone, you are actually a person after my own heart. Let's make these sleazebags ACCOUNTABLE. No more Third Reich sleight of hand. No more third-world politicking. It is OUR government, not a money-making enterprise for former oil execs.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
caneadea said:
...However, as long as the Republicans control everything, the impeachment of a Republican President is extremely unlikely.
That all depends upon how many of us, and how often, make it clear that their careers are over unless they do the right thing. One letter from crutzbone to Diane won't do much... dozens of letters from each of hundreds of people WILL make a difference.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:

However, as long as the Republicans control everything, the impeachment of a Republican President is extremely unlikely.
I don't think that I would support an impeachment of Bush. Why? It is apparent that he has a difficult time as it is separating fact from fiction, controlling anger, etc. The poor man has enough trouble hearing all those voices in his head. He would turn to mental mush if he thought that there was a plot out to get him. He lacks the emotional and mental maturity of Clinton in dealing with dissent.

Clinton was distracted by the impeachment process and diverted his attention from the known threat, al Queda. It is scary to imagine Bush trying to govern and escape conviction by the Senate because today millions more of highly trained terrorists [Think Iraq.] would love to humiliate America by inflicting damage in this country. I believe that the Iraq War has made the world much more dangerous to America and Americans. We are less secure than we were 9-11.

Besides, who would replace a convicted Bush? The Vice President for torture. EEEEwwww, do I smell a national fart?

jay

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jay_too said:
Besides, who would replace a convicted Bush? The Vice President for torture. EEEEwwww, do I smell a national fart?

jay
LOL jay, after we trim out the shrub, we'll clip the dick. I am certain he's already committed enough impeachable offenses, too. Wouldn't that be cool? Two consecutive (or better yet, concurrent) impeachments? Really, we gotta weed out these blights on our country.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
That all depends upon how many of us, and how often, make it clear that their careers are over unless they do the right thing. One letter from crutzbone to Diane won't do much... dozens of letters from each of hundreds of people WILL make a difference.

Republicans and Democrats tend to vote for their own.

That leaves all the people in the middle of the road who don't have strong convictions in either direction.

It seems obvious to me that a majority of voters agree with what their Congressional representatives are doing.

Many of us need to be regularly reminded that we live in a very conservative country and that most citizens would rather err on the side of caution.

Also, there are a lot of voters who are easily swayed by fear tactics, lies, and their own ignorance.

While I disagree with Dianne Feinstein on many issues, I'm certainly not going to vote for the Republican candidate just to get her out of office.
That would REALLY be counterproductive.

For the record, I DO contact my Congressional representatives from time to time to voice my opinions.............

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
In reality, Dianne will be in office for as long as she wants. There is simply no better alternative. That is, someone who agrees with us on more of the issues and is electable. Dianne is far from perfect. But, obviously a great majority of California voters find her at least acceptable.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived in California for 30 years. I never voted for Dianne in a primary. I always voted for her in the general election. Canadea is right, there just was never a viable alternative.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But my point is this: too many people just don't take part. They think going to the polls is the entire process for them. It takes more than that. If our representative lawmakers don't HEAR from us (like they do from the AFA freaks) then they will have no idea that there is a large segment of the population that does not agree with AFA, or any of its clone freak groups. Make your opinion known - not just to one person. I would rather you articulate your concerns to your representative first. If you choose to post it on here afterward, then so much the better.