Is it racist if you're only attracted to guys with a certain skin color?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Conservative and kind dont go together.:wink:

Ive slept with Conservatives and they were both pretty shit.

THANK YOU! There was this Republican guy a few years back that I had an absolute and total crush on. Wanted him to fuck me for years. And when it finally happened? Good god, it was like getting fucked by a jackrabbit on crack. Awful. Shame, too- the guy had a VERY nice cock.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think everyones racist. so, WTF? who cares?

i feel like i should get a phd in race and ethnicity so that i can punch everyone in the face when they talk about race, b/c hardly anyone knows anything and the ones that do have already gone mad thinking about it.

in regards to attraction, humans are built to seek out qualities that they are subconsiously aware are dominant, like healthy skin. take that fact how you will, depending on your IQ, education, and comprehension.

some people however do let their racist tendencies blend with their perceptions of natural attraction. awkward..

i dont even know any racist people, and if someone doesn't want to talk to me b/c im not white/mexican/vietnamese/indian or WHATEVER, all for the better. maybe they'll be illuminated one day.

i'd like to live in a world where humans transcend silly primal conceptions and used their PRE-FRONTALS a lil more. until then i'll live in a lil bubbled reality of it, occasionally interrupted by lpsg posts lol

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
...I think everyone has their own preferences as to race and what does and does not turn us on or off. The line gets crossed when people publicly state, make reference to, or in any way indicate this preference in their online dating profiles or for that matter, in a real life situation. In real life, no one in their right mind would say "I cannot jump in bed with you because you are black" or "white", the list goes on. You would probably be asking for some sort of negative reaction. The same should apply to an online dating or sex profile. If you have a preference, as we all do at some time or another, keep this type of thing out of a public profile and respond to who you feel fits your taste. I mean, what the hell do you expect people to say - if you state you don't like someone or something because of a racial preference in a public profile, your inviting an accusation of racism. So save yourself he bother and keep it to yourself!

I mean lord, that's like me going and telling a guy on here "oh you're not big enough for me babe". It doesn't need to be said to the guy in question. If say such things, I'm really inviting an accusation of being a slut or size queen. I can still have my preference, but the other guy need know nothing! Same applies to racial preference.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
It's not racism. It's personal preference, and you can't change that. It's ingrained. I, generally, am not attracted to black guys. I'm also not attracted to Italian guys either, and I'm Italian!! Being sexually attracted to someone is not the same as saying that you wouldn't be friends with someone who was of a different race or ethnicity. It's purely psychical attraction. Some people like redheads with freckles. I think it's hot.

Don't get so hung up on this guys!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm just curious what you guys think. I'm into guys of all skin colors and races- especially Hispanic guys (Mexicans, mostly)...but some white guys are only into white guys- some black guys are only into black guys. Does that make these folks racist? Discuss.

I don't think so people are attracted to who they are attracted to.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly believe that it's merely preference. I personally don't care about race or color, but what the person has to offer as an individual. Needless to say, my bedroom has seen almost as much diversity as The United Nations.

That's sort of how it's been for me too, which is funny because I haven't been with THAT many guys!

I'm white, and lately I've mostly attracted black guys, but I would date a guy of any race if I liked him.

This. Being attracted to one race in and of itself isn't racist, but sometimes that attraction can be caused by racism and stereotypes within society.

Yes... I see this in two different ways.

1) the people who say they only want to "Stick to their own kind" - I actually do think that is racist, in a way. It reminds me of my relatives who really ARE racist.
2) I see this sometimes on AFF, when I look there - a lot of women look for "BBC" specifically. Me, I look for big cock, any color. :smile:

Conservative and kind dont go together.:wink:

Ive slept with Conservatives and they were both pretty shit.

Yep, that's pretty much been my experience as well. Liberals are both better in bed and more to my liking mentally and emotionally as well, so it all works out nicely that way. Unfortunately, I don't meet all that many in my day to day life.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not say it is necessarily racist. I understand people have preferences, however I am also very much aware of the fact that our preferences have origins. I personally am attracted to every race and have a very wide range of what I find attractive ( from Dennis Haysbert, John Goodman, and Nick Cannon, to Matthew McConaughey, Daniel Dae Kim, and Prince Harry. Even in terms of women, I find Whoopie Goldberg just as attractive as Halle Berry...no lie).

Because I am attracted to all types, at times it is a bit weird for me to hear people say they are not attracted to a particular race. And personally, ALL TYPES of red flags go up for me when I hear Asians say they are not attracted to Asians; or Whites who say they are not attracted to whites; and Blacks who say they are not attracted to other Black people. A lot of people like to just chalk it up as simple preference, however IMO there is something else going on and it is not good. Today ESPECIALLY, many people use preference to cover other issues and unfortunately I believe most of them aren't even aware of it.

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you Harold. Why just tonight, I was out to dinner with my roommate. It was a buffet type of place so people were walking around all over the restaurant. I saw no less then 8 guys that caught my eye. 2 were white, One was asian, 2 were latino, and 2 were black, and the other one I was not clear of his heritage, but he still caught my eye.

I never quite understood the notion of only dating your own race, or only dating one speific race. I guess I just find beauty in the diversity. I can honestly say I have never come across any ethnic group of people were I didn't find attractive specimens.

But I suppose to each his own. You can't help what attracts you. But I do agree there's has to be something more to it when you only exclusively date a specific race.

D

deleted213967

Is it misogynistic if you're only attracted to guys? :rolleyes:

D

deleted213967

Is it misogynistic if you're only attracted to guys? :rolleyes:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The irony here is that there are many races which share the same skin color. Some of the white guys I have gone out with are not much lighter than I am. Many middle easterners are the same color as many black americans.

Just what are you trying to get at with this skin color thing?