Is it really enjoyable

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mj0343130, Aug 11, 2009.

1. mj0343130

mj0343130 New Member

Being fucked analy is it really fun or just painfull. does one actually orgasm being fucked or it just benefits the one fucking

2. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i must admit that the first time you get fucked it CAN hurt a bit....although if you have the right partner who knows what they're doing then it shouldn't hurt that much...so don't let your first time discourage you.
    After you are use to it it's amazing. I'm actually getting hard just thinking about it. It is very fun....for me at least. Everyone is different so some may like it...so may not.

As for orgasms from Anal Sex alone it is possible... i the guy doing the fucking hits the male g-spot enough the guy receiving can cum without actually touching himself at all...aparently it's mind blowing...i hope to experience this one day ;). But anal is definately pleasurable for BOTH people, just remember the lube....and don't just try and shove it in (especially if the guy has a big cock...it takes preperation ;))

3. strutter2

strutter2 New Member

I think for women it can be different as we don't have a G-spot up there like men do. I personally find it very painful and now don't do it because for me there is no point! :)
    But as Joe says above, lots of lube and extra strong condoms are the way forward and being as relaxed as possible.
    The only time it didn't really hurt for me was when the guy spooned me and edged his penis in a bit at a time, and mean a bit at a time - took almost half an hour to get in fully. But even then afterwards I couldn't go to the toilet for about 3 days afterwards and it wasn't comfortable at all. But that is a women's perspective of being on the receiving end. I imagine it has extra benefits for men and I'm not an expert on that.

Draft saved Draft deleted