Is It Really Necessary ?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Somebody mentioned in an earlier post about guys with hairy ears, its a big turn off for me, but each to their own,however i am all for natural hairyness on a guy but not with bushy ears and nostrils. What do you people think, is it really necessary ?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Necessary? Probably not. Does it exist? Obviously. I trim my nose hairs so they don't start hanging out and I attempt to keep the ear hairs short-but they are hard to do since they start growing deep down. I also have ass hair (yeah, right in there in the section which gets closed when the cheeks stay together), those I haven't bothered eliminating; but, I know some people do.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally think it's only a problem with older men right? Ear hair, nose hair and eyebrows.... my Dad's eyebrows, for example, have suddenly got way out of control, the middle sections on both sides seem to curl forward in a bizarre eyebrow quiff!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I trim and shave my ears. It doesn't look good. And certainly I trim them nose hairs. Who do you know has hairy ears? Yoda!

LOL ZOS, there are a few guys at work which are quite hot but have thick hairs growing out of the ears only my opinion but it spoils the look for me .Some of the guys have goatees and their nose hairs grow into the moustache, i think maybe i am to particular/fussy :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somebody mentioned in an earlier post about guys with hairy ears, its a big turn off for me, but each to their own,however i am all for natural hairyness on a guy but not with bushy ears and nostrils. What do you people think, is it really necessary ?

It's natural but unnecessary and very unattractive.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a friend at college who had hair hanging out of his nose. Never stopped me fancying him & he was only 20!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a person trimmer for my ear and nose hair and several times a week I go about trimming what I can see. This is not always easy because some of them are grey and I need to stand where there is light shining on them to see them. But what I miss will be seen and removed by my wife who doesn't like a man with nose or ear hair sticking out.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I knew a guy in his early 30s that already had to shave his ears. Sometimes, he'd nick the top of one of them. It's just a fact of life. Trim the nose hairs, pluck the ears. I am very fortunate, I have virtually zero ear hair. BTW some women get nose hair when they get older.