Is it really that unusual if I prefer shy nice girls over promiscuous ones??

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guess that means if the guy is a total slut there's little chance she'd want to take him home to meet her parents...right?

Right.

If there are men who still believe this horseshit, women don't have much to look forward to.

Actually it's true; since females are moreso judged on their sexual happenstances if the female is known in society for their behaviors they are the type ma / pa will disapprove of.

Same with males; if boyo has gone to jail once or twice, or is known to do drugs or some other derogetory behavior including using women the parentals won't like him.

Then again even if it is the truth I hope everyone starts believing in your lies. :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think to each his or her own. If you like girls who are less experienced and have a more conservative view towards sex good for you. However to include shy with nice is to create the impression that those who may not be as reticent are not as nice. Mystery and discovery are intriguing.Also do not assume that every woman who is here is here for the same reason or has the same view on sex.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems that in America today it is hard to find a generally nice shy girl. Guys today seem to only go for girls that are really open and wild, and I am not into that type of girl at all, as a matter of fact I think that is a turn-off (sorry if i offend any people on here, it is just my preference lol).

Guys probably prefer open and wild because they think they'll get sex out of them. There are women who seem like that and will put out really easily, but some of them are just flirty, and when push comes to shove, they really aren't that loose--it's all an act. I was never into promiscuous women because I am not that way myself. A lot of us tend to gravitate towards similar types. What's hypocritical is when a man sleeps around a lot and yet will be totally turned off by a woman who does the same thing--double standard. I can't believe the things I've heard men say about their hookup, or the current woman that they're using for sex only and she doesn't even realize it.

I know i am just generalizing here, but generalities exist for a reason, and that reason is that they are common occurences. Anyway, it seems "shy" girls dont exist anymore here in the u.s....

There are probably more shy girls than wild ones. A lot of people generalize based on media "darlings" Britney, Lindsay, and Paris. And women in America are wearing less and less clothes at younger and younger ages. Sometimes shy girls are really sexy one on one behind closed doors, but publicly they prefer to remain modest.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way, shy girls can be promiscuous. You just have to ask them.

True.

Though, in GENERAL, girls in Korea may be a little more "shy"... meaning quiet, socially awkward, and less outgoing than their American counterparts. In my experience this does not mean that they are less sexual. In fact if anything they're much easier to get into bed.

These are just very broad generalizations. Of course the individual matters a whole lot more than the cultural average. and I'm only bringing up Korea again because the OP implied that Korean girls were more what he was looking for.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do not fret.

The double-standard has been there for some time and has only gotten stronger. Then again its just played out as women got more honest. Kind of sad how close the mentalities men were ridiculed for years about match those of "honest" women. More women admit to infifelity, promiscuity, mindgames, etc. now than ever before and once you look you'll realize it was fear that kept the numbers down.

The same women, "pure", are the ones cheating; the same ones who if cheated on would "cut off his balls". I guess that aids in my lack of trust in other girls my age. :p They all play the double-standard in their favor using ad Hominem quo que tu.

Its mispelled.
Just because the double standard has been around since forever, that does not mean that people who subscribe to that double standard aren't slimy. Slimy people have been around forever, too.

If a woman wants to be promiscuous, that's fine. If a man wants to be promiscuous, that's fine, too. If either wants to be more selective and exclusive, that's great, too.

Only an absolute idiot says "the double standard is ok, because it's been around forever, and that's just the way things are."