Is it really the best enhancing underwear?

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all!

I dont post here often, but i have a question playing on my mind.

I am looking to buy some new underwear soon, but i want to know i am buying the right pair!

I heard about andrew christian underwear, he does the 'show-it' underwear.

now...here is the thing, i am not a huge guy flaccid so i want to buy some enhancing underwear to give myself that extra lift. Im a little on the thin side too, so i do not have a big bum or chunky legs to help fill my underwear.

I have a 32" waist so i normally go for a small in underwear.

So the question really is this: is andrew christian really the best to go for? or have you got any other suggestions for me to try?

p.s. as i said before, i dont have a big cock flaccid, nor do i have big balls, so i dont want any underwear, where the pouch is too big for me to fill it

thanks for your time, i look forward to your replies! :)

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I have a few pairs of Andrew Christian "show it" briefs. They are very comfortable. The pouch is on the small side and is very snug and supportive. They do indeed create a very nice bulge, definitely the biggest bulge of all the underwear that I own.

If you haven't purchased these before, I would only order 1 pair at first just to see how you fit into them. They run a bit small, and they shrink after washing. I have a 31" waist and I purchased a medium. So, if you are 32", you might want to consider getting a medium rather than a small.

I'll attach a couple of pics of me wearing these briefs so you can see how they fit on someone with a similar waist size. Hope this helps!

Hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Those look great on you. I might have to get a pair.

I have a few pairs of Andrew Christian "show it" briefs. They are very comfortable. The pouch is on the small side and is very snug and supportive. They do indeed create a very nice bulge, definitely the biggest bulge of all the underwear that I own.

If you haven't purchased these before, I would only order 1 pair at first just to see how you fit into them. They run a bit small, and they shrink after washing. I have a 31" waist and I purchased a medium. So, if you are 32", you might want to consider getting a medium rather than a small.

I'll attach a couple of pics of me wearing these briefs so you can see how they fit on someone with a similar waist size. Hope this helps!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your not that big flaccid then ergos would be fine, they are enhancing. 32"waist would be a medium.

If your bigger then go for 'obvioulsy for men' just for comft issues.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I heard about andrew christian underwear, he does the 'show-it' underwear.

now...here is the thing, i am not a huge guy flaccid so i want to buy some enhancing underwear to give myself that extra lift. Im a little on the thin side too, so i do not have a big bum or chunky legs to help fill my underwear.

I have the perfect underwear for you...Andrew Christian Shock Jock briefs or boxer briefs.

See my album for some shots of me in them (about 4" soft) as well as the device that does the enhancing.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/

It's the grey ones with the silver 'Andrew Christian' waistband.

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanks very much for that!! Reallyhelpful! Nice 2 c pics too cos i can c how they fit! :)

I may well go and purchase soke later!

Is there any others ppl can suggest? Maybe some underwear tht helps with th bulge but at a nice price affordable for everyday wear?

Thanks again!

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks very much for that!! Reallyhelpful! Nice 2 c pics too cos i can c how they fit! :)

I may well go and purchase soke later!

Is there any others ppl can suggest? Maybe some underwear tht helps with th bulge but at a nice price affordable for everyday wear?

Thanks again!

Define 'affordable'.

I know simply converting US to UK prices is unrealisrtic to find out how much something would cost in the UK...but C-IN2 low rise briefs give a great bulge. Also, the Calvin Klein Body Boost briefs have a lifting strap in them to enhance your package. I pay between $15 and $20 for the C-IN2 and Calvin Klein.

Realize that enhancing underwear is expensive. You have to pay to play so to speak...

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in the UK myself, and will choose C-in2 before looking at anything else.

I am a larger guy (Though not the biggest on these forums by a long shot), and find they suit myself very well on a 36 inch waist.

As for getting them retail and at a good price, keep your eye on TK Maxx. It's where I get most of mine from, and they tend to keep the Medium and Small sizes in much longer than large / XL.

Get one of each (The army Trunk styles tend to be my fave) size, and see how you get on with them.

From TK's, they generally cost £5 / £8, depending on style (The army trunks are normally more expensive compared to the briefs).

Some pics in my gallery if you want an idea.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
From TK's, they generally cost £5 / £8, depending on style (The army trunks are normally more expensive compared to the briefs).

Some pics in my gallery if you want an idea.

Wow...that's only $8-$11 US dollars...you guys get good underwear cheap over there...

And C-IN2 is based in New York...:censored:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Define 'affordable'.

I know simply converting US to UK prices is unrealisrtic to find out how much something would cost in the UK...but C-IN2 low rise briefs give a great bulge. Also, the Calvin Klein Body Boost briefs have a lifting strap in them to enhance your package. I pay between $15 and $20 for the C-IN2 and Calvin Klein.

Realize that enhancing underwear is expensive. You have to pay to play so to speak...
i agree. see my pics, i have some c-in2 and some calvins. love both.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried the Calvin Klein Boost Low Cut Briefs and they were fine. They have the elastic sling in the pouch and it lifts up your sack and cock. Gives a nice "filled" look. Don't know if they're sold anymore though. If not, Undergear and other underwear websites sell the ring and sling briefs. The elastic sling thing is okay. The rings seem a bit hard to wear. Other trick is to wear a size down or buy things with a smaller pouch like those cutaway athletic briefs. This way you really got a "full" pouch. Just make sure you buy stuff with lycra. That's just my 2 cents about th e matter.

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thank you all for your help! i will also have a look at the C-IN2

tried TK MAXX but never have any luck with sizes in there, all the small underwear is really bad thongs etc....lol not sure im a thong kinda guy! :p

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the problem with TK / TJ Maxx..... it's always a gamble, but if you persist enough, you can find some good ones.

Net alternative that has cheep shipping from Canada, is Wyzman, whom I have often used before, when TK's was unable to help.....

Men's Underwear & Men's Swimwear - Mens Strings, Thongs, Boxers & Jocks - Wyzman - Men's underwear Store

Granted they are not as cheep as using TK's, but they are about the next best thing....

One note for you, in that the Bamboo range tend to have a larger pouch for some odd reason, but poss down to the fabric used.

Some styles for you to try which are the army trunk type

C-IN2 Mens Underwear - Wyzman - Men's underwear Store

Special note, some also have a sling attachment, which lifts the boys forward, and work basicaly the same way as what a Wonder Bra does for women, however, you may find the straps need a bit of getting used to.

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the problem with TK / TJ Maxx..... it's always a gamble, but if you persist enough, you can find some good ones.

Net alternative that has cheep shipping from Canada, is Wyzman, whom I have often used before, when TK's was unable to help.....

Men's Underwear & Men's Swimwear - Mens Strings, Thongs, Boxers & Jocks - Wyzman - Men's underwear Store

Granted they are not as cheep as using TK's, but they are about the next best thing....

One note for you, in that the Bamboo range tend to have a larger pouch for some odd reason, but poss down to the fabric used.

Special note, some also have a sling attachment, which lifts the boys forward, and work basicaly the same way as what a Wonder Bra does for women, however, you may find the straps need a bit of getting used to.

VERY helpful! thank you

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media

That's an understatement.

And frankly, the C-IN2 pouch does more to give you a nice bulge than that silly strap. C-IN2s strap is more work than it's worth. I cut it off the few pairs I had with it. Plus you pay more for it...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair of the c-in2's with the strap. I rather like them, I do agree that the pouch does most of the work, the strap just keeps everything in place for me. I don't feel like it does much to increase the size of my package... not that I really need help with that anyways. I do like for things to stay organized. I've never been a fan of having my dick slip down my leg.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thank you very much.