Is it really worth it???????????????

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
:confused:I just have gotten onto this penis enlargement dicsussion forum for the first time, and reading some of these posts....seems that with all the methods for increasing size, there are a lot of hazards and mishaps that happen trying to get the results.......including damaged nerves, lessened erection, etc. and then to see some who have used silicone or injections.....YIKES,guys.........it really cannot be worth it, can it????? My gosh, can't you just be happy with what you've got, use it the best way you can, and don't take such risks with your health and sexual future? In reality, some of the "results" look so unnatural and a real turnoff (who really needs one THAT big, so much that is is impossible for most to enjoy ?!?!?!), but all the damage that can be done in the meantime with trying these enlargement techinques...well, maybe as a woman, I cannot understand, but it just freaks me out that some of you guys are really doing such possibly damaging things all in the name of a bigger penis........

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is nice to hear something on this subject from a woman. It will be interesting to see what the guys say about this subject. I'm pretty happy with mine and my partners never complained about it being too small. As a guy, I'd still like to make it a little bigger. I just don't have the time for the techniques. I'm too busy looking for sex or trying to have sex. Great post!

squashroyal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasnt it women that started the whole size matters thing anyway that probably why alot of men who feel inadequate is mainly cause of what women say about it. also wasnt it a woman that made that song "Dont want no short dick man". my 2c

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok....the reason I jelq...is primairly so I can get back the rock hard throbbing erections I had as a teen. I lost that ability when I started smoking....12 years ago. I quit about 4 1/2 months ago and have been jelqing and my cock has increased in hardness, increased flaccid size, and i slight increase in length and girth, which is an added bonus

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the women on this board. They all put a HIGH value on large penises and when someone comes along that has busted his ass to obtain a larger size, they look at him and say... I don't like the looks of it... or it's too puffy... or I'd rather have a smaller hard cock. What the fuck is this? Is this some sick form of natural selection where the men who have enhanced their size not having large penile genetics and should be shunned from society? Nothing is ever fucking good enough is it? You wanna have the right to shun us when we are not large enough and then shun us again when we have enlarged ourselves, but do not meet your exact visual ideal? I think that is mean.

Good thing that in the real world, most women do not know what pumping is and just appreciate the big cock for the big cock that it is, I have had no complaints.

We should come up with a new term for some women... they are "genetic" size queens. You had better be born with it or keep on walkin'!!!!!

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ouch Tripod being a bit harsh there I think.
I think that the OP was just pointing out all the dangers and potential permanent damage that can be done with some of these exercises. Not to mention the fact that some people DO seem to take it way to far, and probably to fast as well.

I happen to agree with her on a lot of points. I don't think that the major risks that you take with many of the techniques are worth it. Especially anything involving surgery or injections. It also seems to be that the guys who are already large to begin with are the ones that keep pushing it and go to far with it. They seem to think My god my dick is tiny, I'm only 8x6 naturally. I need to make it BIGGER. I just don't understand that.

You can roast me all you want but, that's just my opinion on it.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, a lot of guys fixated on size (self included) would rather have their cock slightly larger, in proportion to their bodies. I don't think you find mind 5'6" tall guys with 8x5.whatever" inchers wanting to be bigger, as that size already looks massive on their bodies. However, those of us that are 6' tall or more with 8x5.whatever" tend to find that penis looks either too small in proportion to their bodies (ESPECIALLY if they aren't underweight) or just not big enough to them visually. It really doesn't matter what ANYBODY says to you. Just like every other opinion people throw at you, in life - your own opinion is the only one that really matters.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
WOWZA, Tripod...that WAS harsh!

Sandwulf, thanks, yes, that is exactly what I was trying to say.........so many risks it seems to take to do enlarge a penis, that most likely, doesn't even need it! The risks seem to me to be too much to make it worth it....

I think I can equate the males' interest in larger penis' to womens' interest in having larger breasts (exluding those who have had cancer and need reconstruction)....although even there, I see that breast augmentation has a lot of risks too, including anesthesia, a foreign object in the body, possible leakage, scar tissue, etc. .....and this all even being done by an MD plastic surgeon! As opposed to these self-techiniques for penis enlargement. One guy on this site admits to using some kind of acid!!!! I think that media has made the "perfect" body an unattainable goal, with more and more people opting to enhance thier bodies, this including breasts and penis'. In reality, who really NEEDS such large breasts or penis' ? There is such a thing as TOO BIG !! NOthing to be said of those who enhance and STILL aren't satisfied and keep trying to enhance to some abnormal size or shape! There are definitely the Michael Jackson's of the penis enlargement world!!

IMO, I have noticed that the majority of those who have opted for enhancements have had some comment made to them in adolescence or childhood about their said body part. That being such a vulnerable age, the thought sticks and a sense of what is "normal" becomes warped, and later on the person seeks enhancement or alteration of some kind........it just baffles me how someone can risk their health to ehnance or change something just because of some childhood prank/comment by someone, who I am sure, to this day, has no recollection of even making that comment.

So, you see, it is mental........about how YOU perceive YOURSELF, and your level of self confidence. I am 100% natural, and I accept that over the years, gravity has started to take over, and even though I take good care of my body, the natural aging process happens (Unabear09...accept you are not a teenager anymore, and every man is not as hard as he was at that time (naturallly!!))...I just accept my changing body as it is, but try to take care of it naturally (eat well, exercise, etc), and if someone doesn;t like a wee bit of sag or a wrinkle here or there....that is THEIR problem, not mine! I would never risk my health to correct something so natural!

I don;t understand the idea that biggest is best...or even wwaaaay bigger is best......I don't think it is women who "push " men to think that bigger is better,.......I think there is a certain amount of ego on the men;s part to be bigger than the next man....just look at the posts all over this site.....it's a competition of measuring, measuring, measuring!!!!!!

There is a person out there for each of us....some women are very tight, and a man who is huge would prove to just be a challenge rather than a pleasure. Some women are larger, and then a larger penis would accommodate........gay men have thier preferences, too as to what they like and can handle, but there is a need out there for each of us,....we all have our preferences, big-vs-small (penis, breasts, butts, chests, etc), and I would say just to accept what you have naturally, use it the best way you can , take care of yourself, for if someone only accepts you for your "enhancements"....they are not really accepting "you".......and who needs them then? It just doesn't seem to me to take all the risks with these enhancements when I am sure you are fine the way you are! I say, just accept yourself, work with what you've got, and you will attract someone who will also accept you for what you've got, personality, self confidence, and all!!!!!!!!!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bodies since the beginning of time have been altered.

Now a days there is surgery to go in and cut the suspensatory ligament and make the penis 3/8" longer, and you'll be about $5k lighter when you leave.

That's still less invasive than a boobjob. Nothing like ripping open breasts and stuffing them with bags of salt water or silicone. Ahh the things people do for beauty!

the bottomline is everyone wants to feel more attractive, even if they are even attractive movie stars (think of all the plastic surgery those people get done)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that the majority of those who have opted for enhancements have had some comment made to them in adolescence or childhood about their said body part. That being such a vulnerable age, the thought sticks and a sense of what is "normal" becomes warped, and later on the person seeks enhancement or alteration of some kind........it just baffles me how someone can risk their health to ehnance or change something just because of some childhood prank/comment by someone, who I am sure, to this day, has no recollection of even making that comment.

I totally understand your point and you hit it ON THE HEAD with that statement. It is the same impetus that drives most men to the gym to sculpt their bodies. Something happened in their childhood or adolescence that has affected them permanently and they are trying desperately to correct it. Penile enlargement is no different.

I personally pump my penis and pumping is a very safe way to enlarge your penis. Of course, you have to know what you are doing and follow sensible rules of safety. In fact, pumping only works when you have a healthy penis. An unhealthy penis will not expand to a massive size, it just won't, period. Pumping success will only come if your penis's integrity is intact. Pumping is a safe way to achieve size gains, it is waaaay more safe than injections and surgery. In fact, jelqing and clamping can be far more dangerous than low pressure pumping. There are levels of safety that go along with each method of enlargement. With pumping, you have to watch the pressure gauge to make sure that you aren't pumping with too much pressure, you need to keep the heat up so that your tissues will stretch, you need to keep your penis lubricated and to keep a fresh supply of oxygen coming to the penis by taking breaks, jacking the tube, or applying a massager to the tube while you are pumping (my favorite).

I just wanted to let you know that there are very safe ways of enlarging your penis and that pumping is most likely the safest way of achieving a larger penis. My penis is not some gross Frankenstein creation, it is sculpted just the way that I want it to look (although I do wish that I had a larger head and was a bit longer) lol!!!!

I can't change the past but...

God has granted me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change and the courage to change the things that I can.

I get real upset when people try and step on my courage, but that wasn't your intention with this thread, I just took it that way, because I am self centered! lol!!!!