Is it right to dump a gf if she's into bdsm?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and I have total right to post here about my likes. do you do this in real life because you are or think you are pretty or cool? I wasn't raised that way.....
Show me one instance of her saying you were not allowed to be a hypocrite .

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to respond to the original question with what I thought was a witty and thoughtful answer then dude got pissy with nailz, so I'm done.
meh....she deserved it. i like how you project your morals that i cannot defend myself...haha....the warped views of hot girls...

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, please tell us, o man, what all women are like.
I love the stench of mansplaining in the morning.

Seriously?
There's fantasy and reality and only a small Venn diagram area of "would like to make reality" and even less "keep in rotation."
Pure fantasy is only an idea. An uuacted upon idea, that likely won't be, ever, it's a safe way to explore.
Like imagining life in space.
I don't and won't lol. but then projections of many millions of people are always funny, that's all......

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can dump anyone for any reason you want. In fact, I'd encourage it. It might take them a while to realize what a favor it was.
That's nice...but then i've "heeded" you that you're pretty, so i have to get your permission to post, and you have some social condition making you this way...haha.

if rkhanz or whizzerla or whoever they are can post "shit" so can I.....i don't care if you want their cocks or not...

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, stop being so pretty Ellie.

The nerve of some people and their prettiness, jeez.

And sweetlucky and scarlet stop projecting stuff!!!

Btw, who the hell fed the fucking gremlin after midnight?

Smarten up people!
so because they're pretty, i have to care? haha....or suck up to them, or accept their "right" to prevent me from doing as i please? or did you realise that because somebody is pretty, nobody has to suck up to them?

D

deleted924715

Someone has a chip on their shoulder so big it's poking through my screen...

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone has a chip on their shoulder so big it's poking through my screen...
ok...well not really.

it's an anonymous forum, and you're rude to somebody on an anoymous forum. i don't care, i'm rude back. so go with your wife and get over it/take it like an adult.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's nice...but then i've "heeded" you that you're pretty, so i have to get your permission to post, and you have some social condition making you this way...haha.

if rkhanz or whizzerla or whoever they are can post "shit" so can I.....i don't care if you want their cocks or not...

Hey, I didn't choose the pretty life. The pretty life chose me.

And if anyone caught a glimpse of me at 4:30 this afternoon they would immediately ask why the pretty life gave up on me. Today has been hell.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are all kinds of crazy :eek:

Please put the money you spend on sugar babies towards a therapist instead.
haha...i'm perfectly mentally normal. or provide why being rude to some random stranger online is some symptom of a condition?? but then it's pretty telling my thread on an innocent topic (since this is a sexuality-based forum) phases you a lot...i don't care really.