is it right to want a longer penis?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigboy1986, Aug 18, 2006.

1. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

i really want a longer penis but my g/f keeps saying no and shell leave me if i do =\ she makes me decide between getting a longer one or leaving here so ive got it in my head that its wrong to want to be bigger is that true? im currently 7.5" we havent had sex yet.

2. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Are you referring to making your cock bigger through jelqing or something?

3. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

4. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

In that case, I think your gf is being unreasonable. What's her objection to your wanting a bigger dick? It's not as if you'll get so big she won't be able to accommodate you anymore.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the process is so slow she won't even recognize the changes I think

6. shaftman800

shaftman800 Member

what is this proccess "jelqing" you speak of? im just curious.

7. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

It's... it's almost as though men are the only ones that really care about penis size :33:

8. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

the 9th wonder of the world?:rolleyes:

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You are what i consider to be perfect size Not to big. Not to small. Many of the cocks in the galleries that i think are the best are the ones that are the ones that are alot smaller than mine. Just because a cock is bigger dont make it better looking Dont get me wrong i love my cock But it has caused me back problems over the years Nothing real bad but as i get older its uncomfortable Guys in the 6 to 8 range im looking at your pics and saying your just the right size:wink:

10. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I think its okay to occasionally think 'hmm I'd like to be a bit bigger'...

I think the problem is when it occupies your thoughts a lot, at the cost of other more important things in life - relationships, work, school etc.

Penis Enlargement (PE) takes a long time to see results. At least a half hour a day of constant jelqing/stretching. The way I see it, that time could be spent so much better. Also, what's to stop you reaching your present 'ideal size' then wanting to be bigger? And bigger? And bigger?

If you were happy with what you have, which is mighty big, then you wouldn't have to waste weeks of your life (it will probably add up to...20 weeks taken off your life for one year's jelqing) and could be so much happier doing other things.

I don't even think I'd like to be bigger anymore, if I see a bigger one than mine I just think 'well, that's big'. There is no envy or jealousy. They are only fleeting thoughts however. My time is filled with more substantial things.

Anyway, my stance is that its not even necessary. Why waste time doing it, as it won't necessarily make you happy or more confident. There are many people who have one bit of surgery then keep going back, constantly wanting to be that bit better. It really fucks some people up too.

Being happy with what you were born with is so much easier and rewarding. It's the sure thing, once you have it, you know you're happy. But who's to say you won't keep enlarging your penis or looking for other faults with yourself all your life?

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Its ok for you to want or think about being bigger Im just saying 6 to 8 is more in the perfect range Most women would say so too:wink:

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Nah I'm fine with my size and the OP should be too.

I don't see the point in taking up PE for the small gains and if he does take it up, who knows where it would end?

It's just simpler to stick with what you have and put it to good effect ;p

13. emu

emu New Member

to the OP...(hehe)

if anything, your length is fine dude, fine for asthetics and your chick
    you didn't mention your girth, that is prob what matters most both with asthetics and with the ladies.

here's my stance:
    1. it's your body, who is anyone to tell you what to do with it?
    if you had a 10 incher and your g\f said you were too long and to go get surgery to make it shorter,,, would you? uh, that's a quick NO!

2. if you do PE, you should be more concerned with doing jelquing to increase girth, not length.

3. PE does not always work, even if it does it may not work the same for everyone, just like every weight training program is not going to work for everyone. even if it does work, the process is still slow as hell and unless you have sex and then stop for like a year, she will never know the difference because as you gradually increase over several months, the more frequent the sex the more she will be used to any new dimensions in size you acquire, plus she will naturally stretch out anyway....

if you don't tell her, she will never know, and who's business is it of hers?
    do you need to tell her everytime you take a piss so she can gear up to watch or listen....no, do you tell her when you jackoff? prob not, so why should you tell if you took up PE. just say you're still young and growing if she notices any visual change.

so do it, if you tell you are doing it and she dumps you, then oh well her loss
    you can find some other chick who will appreciate you and love you for you.

E

14. Pensive Josh

Pensive Josh New Member

While I do agree with Wonderboy that you probably have better things to worry about, I also think that it's your decision, and if your girlfriend doesn't accept that, then you're better off without her. If you want to jelq, just go ahead and do it, but don't let PE occupy too much of your time.

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Your size is fine If you want to do pe go ahead its your dick:cool:

16. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, if you have a recepie to make it bigger, please, give it to me... i would be much more than happy to have one big like yours, i'm at about 6 1/2 by 5 1/2, probably thickness and my large frame (and also some excess fat) make it look smaller than it is to me but it's working fine, of course i'll be happier with one more inch, even with two :biggrin1: but do you really think you can make it bigger in such a short time that she could happen about it?
    well, i repeat, if you just think you can get it bigger, please, tell me how, i wanna be part of the 7 inches club :-(

ciao

17. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

thanks for the replys guys :) yeh ill start a stealth routine of PE ;) - thanks again! u all rule:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted