Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never be involved with S&M before so not sure if what I experienced qualifies .Yesterday I spent time with a guy who spent about 30 mins working me over. Twisting nips, slapping balls and dick, spanking ass, putting pressure on my butt plug etc. In between, he would lightly stroke the affected area he had been working and it felt great. He caused more pain then I have experienced before but it wasn't at all extreme. I was surprised at how turned on I got. He was dressed in shorts and baseball cap while I was bare ass, which was also hot for me.

His technique had me making involuntary sounds like crazy and had my toes curling and legs in the air lol. So if this is S&M...I guess I discovered something new about what I like...and will look forward to doing it some more.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s certainly heading toward BDSM, yes.

If someone is causing pain, and/or controlling the events, it’s definitely S and M/m.

Bondage is more about someone being tied up or restrained.

Did you feel dominated by him? It sounds like you did.

Cool.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never be involved with S&M before so not sure if what I experienced qualifies .Yesterday I spent time with a guy who spent about 30 mins working me over. Twisting nips, slapping balls and dick, spanking ass, putting pressure on my butt plug etc. In between, he would lightly stroke the affected area he had been working and it felt great. He caused more pain then I have experienced before but it wasn't at all extreme. I was surprised at how turned on I got. He was dressed in shorts and baseball cap while I was bare ass, which was also hot for me.

His technique had me making involuntary sounds like crazy and had my toes curling and legs in the air lol. So if this is S&M...I guess I discovered something new about what I like...and will look forward to doing it some more.
Sounds nice....I like anything that makes me utter involuntary sounds, toes curled and legs high and wide in the air.....uuummmm...

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely it was. Any intentional practice involving erotic enjoyment of pain qualifies as sadomasochism (even if it's mild and even if it's not conjoined with much of a power dynamic).

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you enjoy I am happy for you, I would suggest having a "safe word". This would be a word that would mean all activities stop if things hurt too much or get out of hand.

A good system is two safe words.

Eg “pancake” means just keep it at that level - fucking, whipping, whatever - but no harder please ...

Then “bacon” means stop that particular activity altogether ... not the whole scene, just that element of nipple torture,or dripping hot wax or whatever ....

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The standard I'm familiar with is traffic light colors. "Red" meaning something is wrong, terminate the scene immediately, "Yellow" meaning there's something a bit off about what's going on, pause and check in, "Green" meaning this is a good direction, proceed. Naturally "Green" isn't typically needed, but it can be helpful in certain types of roleplay if the Top appears to need some reassurance.

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to the guys who advised I setup a safeword. Had another S/M experience yesterday and was even better than the first one. It was at the top's suggestion we set up a couple of safewords and knowing that safety valve was in place made me even more comfortable stretching my limits. Like the first time, I found it to be very stimulating and something I want to do again....soon :)

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently ran across this GIF and it reminded me of my recent experience...looking forward to the next time.

tumblr_p78tiscRRN1vovtnzo1_400.gif

Reactions: malakos